Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Tier List For Season 10

OP LUCIANHEAT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Ok so I'm curious to know whats everyone's tier list for season 10.
I'll be composing my tier list soon but for now here are my top 3 in any order, Shipmaster, Decimus and Aribter.

Don't roast me too much.
1. Glassing Beam
2. Everybody else
1) Shipmaster
2) Arbiter
3) Good luck
Stupid Tier:
  • Arbiter
  • Shipmaster
Broken Tier:
  • Yapyap
Slightly Too Good tier:
  • Decimus
  • Anders
  • Kinsano
Balanced Tier:
  • Cutter
  • Pavium
  • Forge
Needs Buffs Tier:
  • Atriox
  • Johnson
  • Jerome
  • Isabel
  • Colony
Dumpster Tier:
  • Serina
  • Voridus
So all of you ar saying shipmaster went from worst to best or one of the best well decimus is technically best as he also has the glassing beam and the passive buffs
Stupid Tier:
  • Arbiter
  • Shipmaster
Broken Tier:
  • Yapyap
Slightly Too Good tier:
  • Decimus
  • Anders
  • Kinsano
Balanced Tier:
  • Cutter
  • Pavium
  • Forge
Needs Buffs Tier:
  • Atriox
  • Johnson
  • Jerome
  • Isabel
  • Colony
Dumpster Tier:
  • Serina
  • Voridus
Haha dumpster tier that's hilarious but I do agree sir.
Ive been gone from the game for a month or two, so please tell me how its possible that my boy shippy god now?
Also I thought they nerfed Arby's conduit and stuff
Ive been gone from the game for a month or two, so please tell me how its possible that my boy shippy god now?
I too am confused by Shippy suddenly being top tier. Other leaders with better units and abilities have beam 3.

Arby on the other hand will always be in the top % of this game because he's really good, but only when in the hands of a highly skilled player. someone who doesn't know how to use arbiter efficiently will not do well with him, as he's very hard to use. but no amount of nerfing will take him from the top. He's not broken anymore imo. Just a sign that you're good at the game if you can use him well.
I think people are overreacting to shippy getting a strong cleansing beam. He really hasn't changed all that much. I think he was underrated before, yes, but he is still heavily reliant on his troops to actually do damage and he doesn't really have many direct buffs to them if we ignore his exceptional ability to move troops around the battlefield.
I made a post a week or so ago, but I think it was slightly inaccurate. So here's my updated tier list.

1. Arby
2. Ship
3. Yap
4. Kinsano
5. Anders
6. Johnson
7. Forge
8. Cutter
9. Trox
10. Pavium
11. Deci
12. Jerome
13. Colony
14. Isabel
15. Voridus
16. Serina

The reason Forge and Johnson are so high is because their Flamer Pelican cheese shuts down UNSC, however Anders and Kinsano are above them because their matchups vs Banished (and vs Cutter in regards to Kinsano) are better. Meanwhile, Trox is pretty high because Fortifications is usable now and Bulwark isn't constantly on cooldown (so you can actually block nukes with it again). Pavium is lower (much lower) than I put him previously because most leaders can handle him now (although not all). Isabel is low as Hogs are pretty meh now, and her performance depends on the performance of vehicles. Voridus is suffering because of the CS nerfs while the 5% buff to his Hero health isn't noticeable and Grens weren't helped out in the previous patch. As for Serina, her Cryotroops DPS vs buildings is underwhelming, her Frostravens are useless, and her 12 o'clock is the worst in the game.
What makes arbiter so top tier now? I played him last year before I stopped playing the game (due to update issue) and at that team many considered him bottom tier. Whats changed?

I am thinking of getting back into the game, and Arby/Colony/Kinsano were may favourite leaders.
I think people are overreacting to shippy getting a strong cleansing beam. He really hasn't changed all that much. I think he was underrated before, yes, but he is still heavily reliant on his troops to actually do damage and he doesn't really have many direct buffs to them if we ignore his exceptional ability to move troops around the battlefield.
Displacement followed by glassing is a combo only counterable by an immediate teleport or invulnerability. Due to displacement clumping up the army and you losing control over it there is no way you will split against it.

Ship should always get there because Ghosts are the best scout, cloak grunts and the Honor Guard are amazing, and Spirit Assault's units are unkillable in the midgame.

Also, people are not very good yet at dealing with Glassing outside of like 10 select individuals.
Just curious why Yap Yap is so good? Is it because he hacked 343 servers because by doing that it gave him permanent S tier status lol.
For Arby we did, but not enough. We are taking a bigger bite out of him in the next mid-season update.
Postums wrote:
For Arby we did, but not enough. We are taking a bigger bite out of him in the next mid-season update.
Will either Serina or Voridus be getting some love?
Displacement followed by glassing is a combo only counterable by an immediate teleport or invulnerability. Due to displacement clumping up the army and you losing control over it there is no way you will split against it.

Ship should always get there because Ghosts are the best scout, cloak grunts and the Honor Guard are amazing, and Spirit Assault's units are unkillable in the midgame.

Also, people are not very good yet at dealing with Glassing outside of like 10 select individuals.
I have an idea for the displacement/Cleansing combo. The warm-up for cleansing beam could be increased specifically for Shipmaster to help allow for player's own movement to be the counter to a displacement + beam combo. I believe it would be a little bit of work, but a lot less than trying to change the functionality of displacement. I mean we can make a specific glassing beam for Shipmaster so the warm-up is longer than others who have it to help create a counter to it built into the beam itself.
CatJoeK5 wrote:
Postums wrote:
Will either Serina or Voridus be getting some love?
Can't say just yet, but it is possible they will get some love. It wasn't too long ago that Voridus was top tier. So we just need to be careful and very targeted in bringing them both back up.
Yes Voriuds does need some love maybe hero damage buff and combat spoils buff it so its between where it is now and where it was pre nerf .
Postums wrote:
please don't over nerf arby
Still think trox bulwark healing is to nerfed

Any chance of seeing some halo wars news at e3 this year?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2