Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Too Many Leaders Not enough maps

OP The Danbox One

I find a lot of the leaders they released are all very similar. Some have the odd unit or leader power that is different but overall they are too samey. The game is bloated out with so many leaders and hardly any maps which is what really matters for replay-ability. I would rather have had less leaders that were completely unique rather than 8 of each faction that are quite similar. Shame they won't give us a map pack. I would gladly pay and would be more excited for a map pack for halo wars 2 than I am for halo infinite.
I agree. We need more maps.
It gets worse when the map rotation keeps throwing you on the same maps you just played on three times in a row.

The map pool would seem a lot bigger if there was a way to work every map to make it fit all three tiers (1v1, 2v2, and 3v3). The map pools seem a bit scarce considering there's only a few maps for each one. Update the maps to make them available for all three and it might seem a bit bigger.

Or just make more maps, whichever is best honestly.
Lack of maps especially in 3v3, they cut fissures from 3v3 for some reason anyone know why?
And fort Jordan was coming soon a year ago.
I think there's a ton of people that would happily pay for a new map dlc.
I'd love a second map for Terminus Firefight.
Paton8er wrote:
Lack of maps especially in 3v3, they cut fissures from 3v3 for some reason anyone know why?
Fort Jordan has a weird bug that hits 50% of people where the installed files for the map textures are corrupted. Mine shows us as having an insanely bright lighting effect (that hurts your eyes) and has most of the terrain/grass covered in black spotches and unmeshed textures. This is probably why they haven't added it yet. It's still broken confirmed yesterday.
mfw when the series known for its map editor doesn't have a map editor for a game that would do great with it, also 11 maps for an rts game lul
Paton8er wrote:
I love fissures also and I think they took it out because it’s not perfectly symmetrical like the rest of the boring maps in halo wars 2.

In fact, I play team war a lot just to get that map for 3s. They should add fort Jordan already to team war also.
Paton8er wrote:
I love fissures also and I think they took it out because it’s not perfectly symmetrical like the rest of the boring maps in halo wars 2.

In fact, I play team war a lot just to get that map for 3s. They should add fort Jordan already to team war also.
They never fixed the the bug where the map is as bright as the sun so no, they shouldn't add it.