Top 5 least liked offensive leader powers

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I just like that you get multiple vet Suis AND vet Brutes. You can wipe any infantry ball and destroy multiple buildings or a whole expo before death. Goliath's cant do that and while i love Shipmaster 1 point Spirit drop think this is better. You are right though, the 3 point investment is rough, its why it took me a year to even try once.
Leader powers I don't like/least used;

1. Inferno - can strip an entire base with little to no counter play (plz nerf)

2. Salvo - bit better after the buff, but still meh when compared to Archer Missiles or MAC

3. Plasma Bolt - literally only used as a way to proc conduit. Would be nice to actually use it as an offense.

4. EMP MAC - kinda laughable compared to the regular MAC, and only have two levels hurts it even more. Could use some love.

5. Napalm Missiles - Godlike at level 3, but awful at level 1/2.
To counter inferno you have to use an leader power without make your units invincible or teleport pelican transport also works well also hasn’t inferno been nerfed a lot in the past ?
Its nerfs were justified, but the issue is it's ability to melt bases effortlessly.

2. Salvo - bit better after the buff, but still meh when compared to Archer Missiles or MAC

3. Plasma Bolt - literally only used as a way to proc conduit. Would be nice to actually use it as an offense.

4. EMP MAC - kinda laughable compared to the regular MAC, and only have two levels hurts it even more. Could use some love.

To counter inferno you have to use an leader power without make your units invincible or teleport pelican transport also works well also hasn’t inferno been nerfed a lot in the past ?
I'm talking exclusively about Inferno on bases. Inferno is fine VS units.

I drop Inferno on you base and it kills all your buildings. It's dumb.

I'm talking exclusively about Inferno on bases. Inferno is fine VS units.

I drop Inferno on you base and it kills all your buildings. It's dumb.
"Let me scramble all my Engi's and Nightengales to save this one building!"

Inferno vs. building should be looked at.
Least used powers for me
1. Cleansing beam
2. Infusion Vortex
3. Salvo
4. Plasma Bolt
5. Decimus and Atriox Spirit Drops
I agree infusion vortex is hot -Yoink- it has like negative dps.

Agree with all this except EMP Mac. Damage shouldn't be equivalent to a normal Mac seeing as it stuns and buffs Mantis. If you ask me, It's in a fine spot.

Agree with all this except EMP Mac. Damage shouldn't be equivalent to a normal Mac seeing as it stuns and buffs Mantis. If you ask me, It's in a fine spot.
Certainly shouldn't be equal, as it offers a stun and a buff to mechs. Was just comparing it to MAC Blast to display how meh it is.
Ark D is too power heavy. Reduce power to 100 and leave the rest as is. I want to be able to use it on T1.

Infusion Vortex base version should have an extended duration.

Cleansing should do more damage but not last as long. The moment my opponent sees I'm using it, they'll use a nuke of their own because they know I won't be able to dodge.

Increase CD on Surprise Party. This is the best mine in the game (Ult Mines not included) and they come back stupid fast.

As previously mentioned, Inferno vs bases. This should be halved. One Inferno will red bar every single pad on a base. That's nowhere near okay.
3. The Spirit drop from Atriox. It's value just isn't there late game.
Its the best unit drop in the game tho... im not joking
*Cough* Devastating Host *Cough*
3. The Spirit drop from Atriox. It's value just isn't there late game.
Its the best unit drop in the game tho... im not joking
*Cough* Devastating Host *Cough*
You spelt Omega Team wrong 🙄.
All offensive leader powers need to be nerfed for damage, but my top 5 are:

1. Rain Of Fire - This thing can wipe an army, especially a slow ground army. Might be alright if it is the Tier 5 power but not Tier 3.
  2. Inferno - Strips bases too good.
  3. Mac Blast - No chance Infantry can take this, does a lot of damage to vehicles too.
  4. Forge's Carpet Bomb - Get stuck in place if I stop for 1 second when it hits.
  5. The Rest - Essentially just reduce damage so they are not whole army killers. They should be there to help turn the tide of a fight not be the only thing you need to stop an army.
H4RR0 wrote:
All offensive leader powers need to be nerfed for damage, but my top 5 are:

1. Rain Of Fire - This thing can wipe an army, especially a slow ground army. Might be alright if it is the Tier 5 power but not Tier 3.
  2. Inferno - Strips bases too good.
  3. Mac Blast - No chance Infantry can take this, does a lot of damage to vehicles too.
  4. Forge's Carpet Bomb - Get stuck in place if I stop for 1 second when it hits.
  5. The Rest - Essentially just reduce damage so they are not whole army killers. They should be there to help turn the tide of a fight not be the only thing you need to stop an army.
Mac blast is Isabel’s only offensive leader power so in a way it could be justified
1. Cleansing Beam. Mediocre damage and the inability to control your units during the duration kills it. This is a LP dump.
Many people have made this point. Postums would it be possible to control the beam with right thumb stick? I think few would care that they cant rotate camera for a few seconds.
1-Eradication, maybe add a little slow to it not nearly as bad as hunters brand slow a little less because it always seems to miss my opponents or they dodge it really easily.

2-Spirit drops for Atriox and Decimus are only used when someone bum rushes you.

3-Isabel mac blast, I dislike it but I think its good, it's her only offensive leader power and should be strong.

4-ShipMaster banished raid, it's too many points for what it gives you in return, maybe make banished into 2 points instead of 3 this will give Shippy the buff he needs.

5-Infusion Vortex that thing is a joke, needs a massive buff.

Thanks

Certainly shouldn't be equal, as it offers a stun and a buff to mechs. Was just comparing it to MAC Blast to display how meh it is.
Agree, the EMP rocks in the start of the game, but it loses it's punch as the game goes on. This is a bummer for a leader that doesn't have any other offensive LPs (except turret drop) to work with :/
Maybe it needs a 3rd point? Or, more power into the 2nd point?
1. Serina's seismic blast. It needs to be able to kill frozen units more reliably, considering you often have to use another leader power to compliment it. If I'm dropping 2 leader powers at once, it at least needs to do the damage of a mac blast.
2. Close air support is still too easy to kill. It also should do more damage to compensate for its lack of focus.
3. Ghost in the machine. Either some way to counter it, or make it not work on troop carrying vehicles, or spartan jacked vehicles.
4. Vehicle symbiotes should work on skitterers after they've been attached to units.
5. Salvo should either hit harder, or do no damage and increase the inspiration.
1. Enduring Salvo
2. inferno
3. Glassing beam, it shreds at T3 but if you don't have access to it then it becomes a waste.
The rest our really good and well balanced so there aren't any other complaints on these types of leader powers.
1. Inferno- too useful at melting bases in conjunction with drops and napalm right now. It's too effective at breaking bases at a time when breaking bases is relatively difficult;

2. MAC Blast - needs a bit longer telegraph for the damage it does; really dispiriting to see an army wipe particularly at later levels;

3. Seismic Blast - Seems a little lackluster right now, I think it could use a radius buff;

4. EMP MAC - needs a lvl 3 to make up for lack of other offensive powers and a super useless 12 o clock power

5. Cleansing Beam - only the lvl 3 damage seems worth losing control of units; could see about shortening the power and increasing the dps accordingly, keeping total damage output the same but making it less frustrating to use
1. cataclysm. its broken
2. ultra mines.
3 rain of fire still does too much.
4. maelstrom. dumb leader power. cant dodge it no matter what I do.
5. grizzly drop is too expensive needs to be 2500.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4