1. Glassing beam from shipmaster. Needs to deal more damage in a shorter duration
2. Salvo- This doesn’t do enough damage IMO
3. ODST- These units are good, but I feel the cooldown is too long compared to how strong they currently are. These units aren’t battle winning deployments.
4. Cataclysm- This does way to much IMO
5. Scout mines- who uses these?
Glassing Beam does indeed need shorter duration but it will be fine with the current damage. Currently, it's duration is too long so the enemy can easily nuke and micro out of the Beam. I also noticed Glassing Beam does not always damage units.
I agree Salvo is not great
ODST is one of the best drops in the game. They are also fine where they are. They should not be mini Spartans running around. Instead, they are used to hit and run or reinforce your army.
Cataclysm is actually good where it is. It can be difficult to use, because infusion is by far much slower to place with shorter durations, and nearly impossible to use without combos. Infusion Vertex and grenadiers definitely need attension though.
Scout Mine should be a lure, not a nuke. All other mines are OP just because spartan slam. Even Scout is useful. If you displace an army before mine arms, your in for one hell of a show.