Thanks, so Atriox is a computer?
My problems.It's supposed to be computer modified, as most covenant voices are.
1. Yap Yap THE DESTROYER's scout unit should be a Grunt driving a ghost, not a chopper with a brute driving it.
2. UNSC leaders need more specialty units in the main base, especially the launch leaders. (& Banished launch leaders too)
3. Terminus Firefight not having dlc units in the Enemy waves.
4. Too much balancing. (Get it right the first time)
5. Atriox's voice being a computer modified voice
In fact, part of the community, including myself was said when we heard Arbiter's voice in this game.
It sounded like a guy trying to do his best impression of the computer editting.
Some characters need that Technical Voice to sound authentic, you know whaddamean?
Other than that, everything else is spot on.
I know, I know, I get what you're saying! It may sound idiotic, it just works better for me though!
Jul M'dama had great potential in his voice in my opinion, and it molded and mixed into a new perception with how Elite voices sound, and whether computer modification is needed.
With Elite's Reach's being edited to a lower tone, I expected them to keep doing that for every Alien, you know to make their voice more stranger, something that we haven't heard before, you know what I'm saying?
They did the same for Shipmaster a little bit, not to make him sound too much like Reinhardt, haha!
Maybe you're right, maybe he should tone down his voice modifier,
you never know though!
Maybe he's radioing in static because he's so far away from the action so that we never see him apart from 2 minutes of cutscenes.