In reality, it is not fixed I change often. This applies to all commanders ..

First BASE;

2 refuelings + 1 with the small base

1 energy

1 Armory

1 energy

energy improvements

At the same time, 4 turrets

Level base Structure Improvements 1

Level Base Improvements 1

Refueling improvements

1 energy + improvement

1 airfield + creation units

Second BASE;

3 refuelings
2 energies
1 aerodrome
1 garage
4 turrets

I also have a tactic, do not create unity .. just wait for 2000 energy and 2000 refueling for a scarab. Well, Pavium is the commander to play for it quickly, but there is a way to do it with Voridus.

In place of an aerodrome I build a garage for improvements scarab. And just after, I build an airfield for the engineers. Yes, it's time but very effective.

That's why you need a team you can count on, and team games are also the winning team, not you alone.
Right, so that's quite a guide. What format is this for? In 1v1 this will get you flattened.

I'm going to rattle off a better Leader Point order for 1v1, and I can guess that it's similar for other tiers as well:
  1. Combat Spoils, hit em fast, hit em hard, profit from destroying thier buildings. This is miles better than his mine.
  2. Grenadier drop, the added support in the early game against infantry, and easy goo dispersion for later is always great!
  3. Invigorating Frenzy, honestly I think this power might be a little too powerful. Always get it to heal your assaulting army and push a little harder!
  4. Voridus Assault Pack, not really a great 4th pick, but it's a cheap engineer and veteran marauder, so it isn't too bad for support.
  5. Cataclysm, it goes from being a ridiculous nuke to almost worthless really quickly. Once you unlock it you had better be pushing for the win soon.
  6. Teleport, always a good thing to have; dodging nukes and chasing a retreating army are both excellent applications.
Right, so that's quite a guide. What format is this for? In 1v1 this will get you flattened.

I'm going to rattle off a better Leader Point order for 1v1, and I can guess that it's similar for other tiers as well:
  1. Combat Spoils, hit em fast, hit em hard, profit from destroying thier buildings. This is miles better than his mine.
  2. Grenadier drop, the added support in the early game against infantry, and easy goo dispersion for later is always great!
  3. Invigorating Frenzy, honestly I think this power might be a little too powerful. Always get it to heal your assaulting army and push a little harder!
  4. Voridus Assault Pack, not really a great 4th pick, but it's a cheap engineer and veteran marauder, so it isn't too bad for support.
  5. Cataclysm, it goes from being a ridiculous nuke to almost worthless really quickly. Once you unlock it you had better be pushing for the win soon.
  6. Teleport, always a good thing to have; dodging nukes and chasing a retreating army are both excellent applications.
Cut out the assault pack 4th for tele vs leaders with nukes and CS 2 vs others and replace tele 6th with infusion wake and I agree.
Yes.