Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Ultimate Atriox edition

OP MasterButcher11

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Ha! Take that! Now we get awesome exclusives!
What a considerate fellow Halo fan....

OT: I believe it might be a retailer choice, to boost sales and the income. I've seen my own Gamestops do similar things with H3 and H4. H3 had some weird mysterious figurines back then and a special Halo 4 version, with a warthog model included.
Don't worry bud, down here we get bent over the barrel with everything else.
I'm just a fan of the steel books and it's not that much more added cost for what they can charge.
I don't blame you. I've been on this since the original announcements at E3 when they released news of Gears' and Forza's UEs.
Ultimate Atriox edition only available at EB Games Australia?! Really??!!!! What about us loyal fans here in the U.S.?! Halo Wars original was offered with a steel book and Halo Wars 2 isn't?! What kind of crap is this?! There are a lot of fans out there who want this. Please make this available in the U.S. Please!
WOO something is available in Australia that isnt in America! Im suprised it isnt available in the US, usually we are the ones having issues finding things. Best of luck finding it
I have a friend in Australia who I asked to buy a copy and send to me. Not sure if you saw but, I could not buy and ship to US from ebgames.
Why not?
Finally in Australia we get SOMETHING. Take that this time fellows!!!
Does anyone have a steelbook case they want to sell?
cesspoole wrote:
Does anyone have a steelbook case they want to sell?
Hi there, we don't allow selling or trading of goods on the forums i'm afraid
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2