Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Uncancel Halo Wars 3

OP RamboBambiBambo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
i would love to see another halo wars game i think more spin offs would definitely be amazing not only for lore purposes but more content to play, especially with another RTS game. More like the way the original halo wars was going to be.
If Halo Wars 3 could bring back Sgt Forge some how, that would make my day. Like maybe he didn't die and was actually found by a teleporter to another Forerunner world and found a cryo-pod in a downed UNSC Frigate or something.
If Halo Wars 3 could bring back Sgt Forge some how, that would make my day. Like maybe he didn't die and was actually found by a teleporter to another Forerunner world and found a cryo-pod in a downed UNSC Frigate or something.
...the dude was at ground zero of a mini-supernova..............chances are slim, though I sympathize with your cause.
...the dude was at ground zero of a mini-supernova..............chances are slim, though I sympathize with your cause.
Though the original Ensemble Studios idea of Halo Wars 2 have him surviving and guiding the Sprit of Fire crew to the Ark.
I believe that halo wars 3 was rejected because they were not yet very clear in which direction the franchise would go, but I cannot deny that a game that explains what happened in installation 07 and even I think that implementing space battles would be incredible also this could complement very well with the latest novels, I have not had the opportunity to read them but as far as I know I think it would not be wrong for example to explain very briefly what happened in a novel and continue with the stories
Though the original Ensemble Studios idea of Halo Wars 2 have him surviving and guiding the Sprit of Fire crew to the Ark.
The ensemble studios idea would be a cool touch. There are lots of ways to bring him back with Forerunner tech and saving the Spirit would be a logical thing for him to do. He was a favorite character of mine so I would love to see him live on.
I would totally be down. The concept art from the rejected pitch heavily leaned on the idea of adding space combat to the game. While only art, I still wonder if the idea was for space battles to be their own thing (kinda like the split between Blitz and Skirmish) or like an added "layer" to the map. I kinda think of Planetary Annihilation and how it has an "orbital layer" for units like that.

Also I would love to see Blitz return in some form. I legit thought it was a great and unique mode and loved playing it.
Anyone has a link to those Concept Arts for HALO WARS 3? I remember they were insane.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2