Skip to main content
I've played this game a bunch and notice this game is laughable in terms of balancing, so I've compiled a list of issues regarding certain units

1. Vultures just need to be removed from the game at this point, 2 IQ unit that auto-wins games with stupid damage
  2. Manti need to have a power cost and more pop cost considering they scale too well into late game and are super durable
  3. Marines are way too weak late game and are a joke against T3 air, same for Grunts ( giving them a T3 upgrade could fix this )
  4. All UNSC infantry are weak, especially compared to Banished counterparts
  5. Base turrets are a joke ( especially watchtowers and Banished Sensor towers )
  6. Hornets could use a damage nerf against non-vehicle units ( maybe 10% or more considering the insane HP they get with wingman )
  7. Wolverines desperately need AOE damage buff
Any others?
I've played this game a bunch and notice this game is laughable in terms of balancing, so I've compiled a list of issues regarding certain units

1. Vultures just need to be removed from the game at this point, 2 IQ unit that auto-wins games with stupid damage
  2. Manti need to have a power cost and more pop cost considering they scale too well into late game and are super durable
  3. Marines are way too weak late game and are a joke against T3 air, same for Grunts ( giving them a T3 upgrade could fix this )
  5. Base turrets are a joke ( especially watchtowers and Banished Sensor towers )
  6. Hornets could use a damage nerf against non-vehicle units ( maybe 10% or more considering the insane HP they get with wingman )
Any others?
1. Vultures are only OP because of the Phoenix
2. Mantises are weak to AOE damage because of how tightly packed they travel
3. Basic infantry isn't really supposed to be an option late-game
4. I agree
5. I agree, but what do you mean by watchtowers and sensor towers are a joke? All they do is reveal cloaked units and increase base's vision
6. Air in general is OP
7. Yeah, Reavers have a pretty good DPS and tracking, while wolverines are pretty bad, most of the time, if the missiles miss, they just miss, while reaver missiles are tracking, and they only fire two, compared to the like 10 that a reaver fires
My additions:
8: Anti-air Air needs to be added, HW1 had Vampires, 2 has nothing, meaning air has no counter that can keep up with it

Any others?
1. Vultures are only OP because of the Phoenix
2. Mantises are weak to AOE damage because of how tightly packed they travel
3. Basic infantry isn't really supposed to be an option late-game
4. I agree
5. I agree, but what do you mean by watchtowers and sensor towers are a joke? All they do is reveal cloaked units and increase base's vision
6. Air in general is OP
7. Yeah, Reavers have a pretty good DPS and tracking, while wolverines are pretty bad, most of the time, if the missiles miss, they just miss, while reaver missiles are tracking, and they only fire two, compared to the like 10 that a reaver fires
My additions:
8: Anti-air Air needs to be added, HW1 had Vampires, 2 has nothing, meaning air has no counter that can keep up with it
I somewhat agree but have been so annoyed by them I would rather see them gone entirely

like what? Vulture spam or marine grenades? and they have a leader power that can make them invincible

it's called "Core Infantry" so it should be a core unit in your army

watchtowers should do more considering you only get 4 slots
  1. Base turrets are a joke ( especially watchtowers and Banished Sensor towers )
This was the clear giveaway this was a joke thread.
  1. Base turrets are a joke ( especially watchtowers and Banished Sensor towers )
This was the clear giveaway this was a joke thread.
nice joke response