Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

UNSC Air Leader

OP Kim Duck Un

I think best case of air leader in game that has been discussed should be UNSC. I dont know name for leader out i do belive should the picture of leader being look similar to AI Rolands head gear. Leader will focus on movement and relay information to team. His units will focus on hawks and upgraded wolverines. While abitly call one few remaining shortsword bombers do deploy cryo and carpet bombs onto field to delay and destroy the enemy.
Skill tree
Satellite drones( passive all units have increased range and site 2 skill point levels)
Falcon(purchase falcons at main base same as anders sentinels she can buy)
rest drones
Pelican Transport
Strafe( 2 leader point levels air untis speed is increased and air units are harder hit by missles)
Cryo Bomb (3 Skill leader points freeze all unti in aoe air uints will be destroyed in blast)
Dog Fight( All air units have increased damage and much faster speed)
Flash Shields( all air units have shields and Nightingales smoke is larger and healing has increased speed)
Deep Scan( removes fog of war for all teammates for 15 seconds)
Capet bomb( similar halo wars 1 but this is at level 4 stage so same size as super carpet bomb)
Units
Falcon
Gunner pilot( adds front gun to falcon)
Grenade launchers( replace machine guns with grenade launchers)
Hawk
Y ability Combine beams beams convert on one target
Gauss over charge( increase damage)
Wolverines
Dual Launchers( adds more missles and doubles damage
Volley( launch missiles on set location)
Hero Concepts(not sure which leader till use a hawk or vulture so here some concepts for them)
Hawk variant
Infusion smoke(all units in smoke have increased stats)
Drone support (similar prophets ability in halo wars 1 drones in increase damage of hero)
Misty Trails( smoke bombs turns into smoke that where ever hawk goes it release trail of smoke for period of time)
Vulture Variant
Barrage( twice missiles twice damage)
Flak Cannons (Vulture has light machines guns to take infantry and air)
Total Mayhem(Vulture unleashes all weapons in insane amounts of damage happen in large aoe)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This sounds OP as heck, especially considering AA is fairly weak right now.
You should edit the title to say idea for the new one world all powerful leader that rules everything
Good ideas, but air units with shields AND increased range? Then you mentioned no fog of war and I was like holy moly. Might want to tone it down. Replacing nightingales with falcons for a leader's unique unit sounds awesome though.
i accidentally forgot put that deep scan be for temporary like 15 secs to see whats going on in world
i accidentally forgot put that deep scan be for temporary like 15 secs to see whats going on in world
Maybe 3-5 seconds is a reasonable time for revealing the whole map. Not 15 seconds.
3-5 will take time for you just scroll over maybe 8 to 10 might be better
But think of all the leader powers that would be bombarded. That amount of time is still an overpowering amount in my opinion. Your whole army would be obliterated and there is nothing you could do about it. Unless that power had like a 10 minute cool down I would understand that.
But think of all the leader powers that would be bombarded. That amount of time is still an overpowering amount in my opinion. Your whole army would be obliterated and there is nothing you could do about it. Unless that power had like a 10 minute cool down I would understand that.
That is a fair point. You reveal the whole map and then your allies drop eradication and Hunter's Brand or Inferno and your opponents crumble. Too OP.