Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

UNSC Hero veterancy

OP herraFancypants

Well. Now when the veterancy level has increased, could it be possible to bring back "the vehicle hijack xp"? Meaning when spartan hijacks vehicle, it would give xp to spartan. Correct me if i'm wrong but this was possible in early versions. Right now spartans hardly get any veterancy while hunter captain and every other covernant get vet.level 2 really fast. Even when using Mr. Cutters battle hardebed it's hard to get vet.1 spartan.
Right now you can capture 10 scorpions without getting any xp. Sure the cd time for hijack is too fast for that thou.

Please.
The banished heroes do lots of killing and have a veterancy speed-up passive leader power, so its understandable that they would gain veterancy faster. Meanwhile, Spartans who hijack are weak as s**t, so they don't kill much, and therefore get veterancy slower.
The banished heroes do lots of killing and have a veterancy speed-up passive leader power, so its understandable that they would gain veterancy faster. Meanwhile, Spartans who hijack are weak as s**t, so they don't kill much, and therefore get veterancy slower.
I agree. The veterancy is calculated how much dmg certain unit does to "destroyed unit". If its 50% dmg, the unit gets 50% of xp from that unit.

Banished heroes does much more dmg overall, therefore they get lots xp/veterancy faster than unsc. I'll use the battle hardened perk to improve Jeromes vet.level, don't capture any vehicles (since it doesn't count as kill) at the end of the battle I have vet1 spartan and enemy has vet3 AtrioxC or Hunter.

That's why i'm asking a bit less vet.level to unsc heroes and vet level in general(banished also). How many times you have seen vet.1 Vulture or Scorpion without getting them from Kellog's rice krispies?
(At least when I was young we did get tanks and hornets from cerial packages)