OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
bduben77 wrote:
Let me say it here:

Until the issue is resolved it is against forum rules to promote cheating or griefing. That means please do not discuss how to replicate it. Yes; I'm aware tons of people are already doing it. That doesn't mean we have to broadcast it further.

We aren't trying to stifle discussion about the game or any frustrations (hell, I'm not touching ranked until it's fixed). We just want to keep the game as playable as possible for as many people as possible.

Thanks.

Oh, and when patch notes are dropped we will use this thread to discuss them. Breezy, you lost again.
I mean I don't think it's cheating if the game lets you do it right?
That being said I have used characters before I knew about any exploits with them, that being said I hope it gets fixed soon because I am tired of facing it in multiplayer. This was just something that was simply overlooked by the team and I am hoping to see a patch sometime this season, as well as information on when this season ends/the next one begins
Safirex9 wrote:
Great News! Can't wait to vet up the Spartans :D
Vet 3 Alice is a good time.
Great update to balance spartans with other leaders!
bduben77 wrote:
Let me say it here:

Until the issue is resolved it is against forum rules to promote cheating or griefing. That means please do not discuss how to replicate it. Yes; I'm aware tons of people are already doing it. That doesn't mean we have to broadcast it further.

We aren't trying to stifle discussion about the game or any frustrations (hell, I'm not touching ranked until it's fixed). We just want to keep the game as playable as possible for as many people as possible.

Thanks.

Oh, and when patch notes are dropped we will use this thread to discuss them. Breezy, you lost again.
I mean I don't think it's cheating if the game lets you do it right?
Not if the game isn't designed to play like that.
So there is seriously no official word on the leader point xp bug patch? No word that will give us hope that Colony will not airdrop an army at our bases at the four minute mark, where we have to fight tier 3 units like Wraiths with nothing but Marines? If 343i reads this, you should know you've basically lost all hope for people playing your game at this point. From Jackrabbits to Kinsano nukes, back to Jackrabbits, at least Jerome was hotfixed, then we had ForgeWars, and now we have ColonyWars. It's been a never-ending parade of at least one broken bug or strategy since the game's launch. I had so many fun times on this game, and it pains me to see that 343 and Creative Assembly's mishandling of the title has officially ruined it. Their only hope is to patch this ASAP, and then offer a free to play weekend or two to get some more bodies on the game.
No buff to Jackrabbits? Well that sucks.
I am absolutely astounded with the support 343 is giving us as a community! I mean look at how quickly they are fixing things, when the game first released it was jackrabbit wars this only took them 2 months to fix! Then kinsano was the issue luckily that was fixed in a month and then guess what jackrabbits came back!!! when forge was broken it only took about a month and a half to get it fixed, while right before that Jerome had been patched within the week.... now moving forward we have a exploit that is gamebreaking even worse than forge ( which I didn't even think was remotely possible) how can you possibly let this go on in your game??? If something is inherently broken YOU NEED TO FIX IT IMMIDIATLY if that isn't possible either lock the charecter or lock the skill that's causing it until you fix it. We have no official word on when this is being addressed and no timeframe. I don't care if u have to actually release a patch or a server side update it shouldn't matter the customer service this game has given us while in some instances has been good, in others it is beyond words how bad it is. I understand some balances take time to implement but forge and this new exploit where so bad yet you let it run rampant in your multiplayer. Please I like this game and want it to be playable but I have lost faith after these two instances. It shows you don't care about the community and are content to let us sit here and take it when it should have been addressed the day of.
Other than AA not being altered, is the update the same as what is contained in the preview, or have other changes been made?

*cough* Worms *cough*
Can't fix that on a server side update sadly
What makes you say that?
So there is seriously no official word on the leader point xp bug patch? No word that will give us hope that Colony will not airdrop an army at our bases at the four minute mark, where we have to fight tier 3 units like Wraiths with nothing but Marines? If 343i reads this, you should know you've basically lost all hope for people playing your game at this point. From Jackrabbits to Kinsano nukes, back to Jackrabbits, at least Jerome was hotfixed, then we had ForgeWars, and now we have ColonyWars. It's been a never-ending parade of at least one broken bug or strategy since the game's launch. I had so many fun times on this game, and it pains me to see that 343 and Creative Assembly's mishandling of the title has officially ruined it. Their only hope is to patch this ASAP, and then offer a free to play weekend or two to get some more bodies on the game.
Personally I'm hoping it gets hotfixed before tomorrow
Other than AA not being altered, is the update the same as what is contained in the preview, or have other changes been made?

*cough* Worms *cough*
What makes you say that?
I had it explained to me that to alter code they have to patch, but unit value adjustments can be done just through server updates.
They don't need a buff, marines already outrank grunts in every way, scouts are the only advantage banished still have a tier 1

*cough* Worms *cough*
What makes you say that?
I had it explained to me that to alter code they have to patch, but unit value adjustments can be done just through server updates.
So what is actually changed exactly? Is the game playable now?

*cough* Worms *cough*
What makes you say that?
So what is actually changed exactly? Is the game playable now?
Lol define playable.

The balance changes are in effect, but no bugs have been fixed.
Let me say it here:

Thanks.

Viper, I formally challenge you to a custom 3v3 to celebrate when the worms are gone from the system. Your squad vs mine.
They don't need a buff, marines already outrank grunts in every way, scouts are the only advantage banished still have a tier 1
Wrong. Elite grunts are much much better at holding power nodes since they can enter invisibility to stop their capture. (No sending one group of marines/grunts too a power nodes just to cap it).
They are much cheaper at 100 instead of 150 and cost only 2 supply compared to three.
Mine grunts can be useful at section off areas or hurting the opponent before an engagement even though they aren't as strong compared to grenades.

Not to mention suicide grunts absolutely crush infantry armies without mentioning a buff they received which was completely unnecessary.

Choppers were strong and are strong with the shrapnel upgrades now will just unfairly roll unsc infantry and jackrabbits won't even have a dream to compete. They used too against Ghost but since their buff I doubt you'll find Jackrabbits being viable at all.
THEWALL766 wrote:
Let me say it here:

Thanks.

Viper, I formally challenge you to a custom 3v3 to celebrate when the worms are gone from the system. Your squad vs mine.
I need to get my formal challenge in first, if I'm ever free
THEWALL766 wrote:
Let me say it here:

Thanks.

Dibs on spectating.
THEWALL766 wrote:
Let me say it here:

Thanks.

You guys better stream this!

*cough* Worms *cough*
U okay, u seem to be coughing blood?
Wrong. Elite grunts are much much better at holding power nodes since they can enter invisibility to stop their capture. (No sending one group of marines/grunts too a power nodes just to cap it).
They are much cheaper at 100 instead of 150 and cost only 2 supply compared to three.
Mine grunts can be useful at section off areas or hurting the opponent before an engagement even though they aren't as strong compared to grenades.

Not to mention suicide grunts absolutely crush infantry armies without mentioning a buff they received which was completely unnecessary.

Choppers were strong and are strong with the shrapnel upgrades now will just unfairly roll unsc infantry and jackrabbits won't even have a dream to compete. They used too against Ghost but since their buff I doubt you'll find Jackrabbits being viable at all.
Grunts are fun, if anything elite grunts might need a nerf to cloaking
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3