Versus AI Feedback

OP Wrensi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
iMEC7 wrote:
I am a fan of Death match only. Do not enjoy strongholds or domination.
How long have you being scrolling to get there?
I don't understand what your asking.
Two things to say about AI. The first is that difficulties levels are a little too fluid still. Heroic can be punishing and legendary can feel like normal. It's weird. The second thing, and I have no idea how doable this is, I'd love to see an automatic difficulty return to private games.
iMEC7 wrote:
I don't understand what your asking.
No one replied to this thread since February, since the most recently replied/posted threads appear first on Waypoint, you must have scrolled very far to get in there or used an alternate method to access it.
Not really, I replied to the first comment and it placed my reply where you found it. No scrolling necessary
Any new news on a Versus AI update?
Still looking forward to the day they change it to Legendary!
Yes to the legendary no the additional modes
Having played a bit of vs. AI, there does seem to be a lot of people whom which Heroic is a good setting for them. As this mode is a good stepping stone into multiplayer, I don't think Heroic should be taken away.

As someone else mentioned,vs. AI seems to have some of the fastest queue times -- so perhaps having two separate lists would work.
Yes please
Hey when is Legendary happening? Also is playing as blue team in the scope of possibilities as well? Wrensi?
Hey when is Legendary happening? Also is playing as blue team in the scope of possibilities as well? Wrensi?
bumping it up to Legendary may come with the next balance patch. As for playing as blue team that will take a decent amount of work. But hopefully someday soon.
i play against ai alot but legendary is often easier than heroic because heroic uses a wider array of units. legendary goes scouts-anti armour-light air then finally its sticks with t3 air and vehicles, but biggest problem is how legendary spams shrouds, its like the ai cant send an attack without atleast 6 of them. it just gets tedious.
CRID2010 wrote:
i play against ai alot but legendary is often easier than heroic because heroic uses a wider array of units. legendary goes scouts-anti armour-light air then finally its sticks with t3 air and vehicles, but biggest problem is how legendary spams shrouds, its like the ai cant send an attack without atleast 6 of them. it just gets tedious.
Its so boring that A.I do that same thing with shrouds on Heroic too. That's all I ever see the A.I do, unless someone quits at the beginning and then all of a sudden they rush with Banshees.
Wrensi wrote:
Hey all,

Wanted to get some feedback on the state of the Versus AI playlist currently.

Looking into potentially changing it to Legendary AI as well as putting back the other gametypes instead of it being only Deathmatch. What do people think?
I can beat 3 legendary AIs by myself aka they suck
Wrensi wrote:
bumping it up to Legendary may come with the next balance patch. As for playing as blue team that will take a decent amount of work. But hopefully someday soon.
Awesome news, cannot wait for this to drop. Practicing new leaders in a team environment before going into team war/ranked will be so much easier.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3