Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Wasn't the Ark destroyed in halo 3?

OP Fhajad 084

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
Technically no the Ark nor the flood were destroyed (flood originates from outer galaxy and samples supposedly are on the ark too). Some good lore there, like unknown AI defender of the ark, even librarian. but its purpose was destroyed by the unknown AI after the AI mecident took pity on the flood and tryed to study the flood n was compromised. So the Arks got a long history of mental illness,lol. Then the MC n Cortana stumble into the ark too and nuke it? But ONI and the UNSC should have been there after nuke researching it seems, like where does concrete come from in deep space. Also if this a one tough ape thats outcast, is king kong leading the brutes on there home world, make yea wonder since they all went home after cov fell apart.
He may very well have been left behind after failing to protect the ark? Tying into the fiercely loyal (and sometimes very blind) brute followers of the prophets.
No I will spoil what's been happening on the Ark.

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Was this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.the Diadac hates humans so why would Cortana who always wanted to be human kill millions of humans in H5, If you payed attension you saw even Cortana wasnt trusted with humans, thus the Wardon, as in Cortana's prison Wardon to protect her from what, human emotions. Also, he has the coolest armour,lol
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
No they arent, they are straight from the lore as written. If they were mine, I would not have done it that way. The flood HW2, 343 answered that, ok,;~}Everything can be found on this forum, sorry but true. Please note all halo MC games are numbered1-4, but Halo 5 Guardians, The Diadac met with the last one an ancient, who accepted that the Forunners held the mantle and gave the location of all Guardians, now the Diadacs Change made him imune to composing, like the lib did for the MC. research for yoursef as I did for over a month, also the Ark is very specail, so 343 says HW2 is now real Sparton time, the flood spores were protected but they need one central brain that can span not just the milky way but universe, is from out of the galaxy just like the ark is now. can the flood make a new gravemind on the ark? Or will the primordial do it, or as Cortana says, all life and the flood is considered life it seems in the forrunner archive, even a pic of the flood in the ark is here on the forum.So is this a misunderstanding? So now the Diadac accessed the domain and the Guardians with Cortana and forrunner key. Thats were its at my friend, but it all came from 343, the game or was on the forum w\links
Vesresk wrote:
After all, the Ark was heavily damaged, not destroyed. This implies that it still has supplies of Constructor Sentinels. It can most certainly repair itself, and it has likely already done so by 2558. Sentinels are capable of self repair basically. But you know what's interesting? If you complete halo 5 on legendary(I did it alone, in fact I completed all halo games on legendary alone) you can find a cut scene of a halo ring at the end of the credits. After its said destruction at the end of the Battle of Installation 04, the Ark started to construct a replacement for Installation 04. 343 Guilty Spark is the Monitor assigned to this Installation. Since halo wars takes place after the events of halo 5, perhaps the ark mostly repaired itself and reconstructed Installation 04. That's probably the ring we saw at the end of the credits of halo 5.
It could be any Halo, Gamma Halo was taken by a monitor and is now missing. The UNSC said in 2555 at the end of Hunters in the Dark
Spoiler:
Show
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
No they arent, they are straight from the lore as written. If they were mine, I would not have done it that way. The flood HW2, 343 answered that, ok,;~}Everything can be found on this forum, sorry but true. Please note all halo MC games are numbered1-4, but Halo 5 Guardians, The Diadac met with the last one an ancient, who accepted that the Forunners held the mantle and gave the location of all Guardians, now the Diadacs Change made him imune to composing, like the lib did for the MC. research for yoursef as I did for over a month, also the Ark is very specail, so 343 says HW2 is now real Sparton time, the flood spores were protected but they need one central brain that can span not just the milky way but universe, is from out of the galaxy just like the ark is now. can the flood make a new gravemind on the ark? Or will the primordial do it, or as Cortana says, all life and the flood is considered life it seems in the forrunner archive, even a pic of the flood in the ark is here on the forum.So is this a misunderstanding? So now the Diadac accessed the domain and the Guardians with Cortana and forrunner key. Thats were its at my friend, but it all came from 343, the game or was on the forum w\links
Spoiler:
Show
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
No they arent, they are straight from the lore as written. If they were mine, I would not have done it that way. The flood HW2, 343 answered that, ok,;~}Everything can be found on this forum, sorry but true. Please note all halo MC games are numbered1-4, but Halo 5 Guardians, The Diadac met with the last one an ancient, who accepted that the Forunners held the mantle and gave the location of all Guardians, now the Diadacs Change made him imune to composing, like the lib did for the MC. research for yoursef as I did for over a month, also the Ark is very specail, so 343 says HW2 is now real Sparton time, the flood spores were protected but they need one central brain that can span not just the milky way but universe, is from out of the galaxy just like the ark is now. can the flood make a new gravemind on the ark? Or will the primordial do it, or as Cortana says, all life and the flood is considered life it seems in the forrunner archive, even a pic of the flood in the ark is here on the forum.So is this a misunderstanding? So now the Diadac accessed the domain and the Guardians with Cortana and forrunner key. Thats were its at my friend, but it all came from 343, the game or was on the forum w\links
Spoiler:
Show

If the Diadac is Dead why why on Earth does ONI THINK THEY HAVE HIM in a an essence state. your far worse than a troll cuz u put a fake spoiler on your post, thats irrisponsable and some not me would have crossed the Super troll line. Put the pipe ahh dreams away. Look at 343s own pics of the flood on the ark.Also, glade u think theee lead story writer for 343 HW2 is a troll, He said in a UTUBE interview and I quote; "real time halo meaning right now, Yea this is happening right now in the Halo world you will see the flood in HW2 at some point, and I wont spoil the rest, but its very exciting" Comics are cool, not lore fact and btw dont ever call me a troll, sonny,;~( fake spoiler or spoiled!
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
No they arent, they are straight from the lore as written. If they were mine, I would not have done it that way. The flood HW2, 343 answered that, ok,;~}Everything can be found on this forum, sorry but true. Please note all halo MC games are numbered1-4, but Halo 5 Guardians, The Diadac met with the last one an ancient, who accepted that the Forunners held the mantle and gave the location of all Guardians, now the Diadacs Change made him imune to composing, like the lib did for the MC. research for yoursef as I did for over a month, also the Ark is very specail, so 343 says HW2 is now real Sparton time, the flood spores were protected but they need one central brain that can span not just the milky way but universe, is from out of the galaxy just like the ark is now. can the flood make a new gravemind on the ark? Or will the primordial do it, or as Cortana says, all life and the flood is considered life it seems in the forrunner archive, even a pic of the flood in the ark is here on the forum.So is this a misunderstanding? So now the Diadac accessed the domain and the Guardians with Cortana and forrunner key. Thats were its at my friend, but it all came from 343, the game or was on the forum w\links
Spoiler:
Show

If the Diadac is Dead why why on Earth does ONI THINK THEY HAVE HIMin a an essence state. your far worse than a troll, put the pipe ahh dreams away. Look at 343s own pics of the flood on the ark.Also, glade u think theee lead story writer for 343 HW2 is a troll, He said in a UTUBE interview and I quote; "real time halo meaning right now, you will see the flood in HW2, and I wont spoil the rest, but its so exciting" Comics are cool, not lore fact and btw dont ever call me a troll, sonny,;~(
You are really playing at words here man. There have been different sources that have said different things but there is one common conclusion. He is no longer living according to his normal biological functions aka dead. ONI doesn't even really have much information on how the composing technology works so that's why they are saying contained.

And don't even get me started on what writers say. They have in fact TROLLED fans many times.

And sir, you need a internet break.
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
No they arent, they are straight from the lore as written. If they were mine, I would not have done it that way. The flood HW2, 343 answered that, ok,;~}Everything can be found on this forum, sorry but true. Please note all halo MC games are numbered1-4, but Halo 5 Guardians, The Diadac met with the last one an ancient, who accepted that the Forunners held the mantle and gave the location of all Guardians, now the Diadacs Change made him imune to composing, like the lib did for the MC. research for yoursef as I did for over a month, also the Ark is very specail, so 343 says HW2 is now real Sparton time, the flood spores were protected but they need one central brain that can span not just the milky way but universe, is from out of the galaxy just like the ark is now. can the flood make a new gravemind on the ark? Or will the primordial do it, or as Cortana says, all life and the flood is considered life it seems in the forrunner archive, even a pic of the flood in the ark is here on the forum.So is this a misunderstanding? So now the Diadac accessed the domain and the Guardians with Cortana and forrunner key. Thats were its at my friend, but it all came from 343, the game or was on the forum w\links
Spoiler:
Show

If the Diadac is Dead why why on Earth does ONI THINK THEY HAVE HIM in a an essence state. your far worse than a troll cuz u put a fake spoiler on your post, thats irrisponsable and some not me would have crossed the Super troll line. Put the pipe ahh dreams away. Look at 343s own pics of the flood on the ark.Also, glade u think theee lead story writer for 343 HW2 is a troll, He said in a UTUBE interview and I quote; "real time halo meaning right now, Yea this is happening right now in the Halo world you will see the flood in HW2 at some point, and I wont spoil the rest, but its very exciting" Comics are cool, not lore fact and btw dont ever call me a troll, sonny,;~( fake spoiler or spoiled!
Kids,geeze lueeze, a fake spoiler, unbelievable, u think thats ok to use a comic book weve never seen for a fake spoiler, a ring fell on the diadac, thats funny really again sonny 343 said what I repeated in a Halo broadcast on the Halo channel, but oh a comic book I wrote in crayon says a ring fell on the Diadac or was it 343, If you were not using fake spoilers (against forum rules but im no moderator) you could be a Halo comedian,lloooll!
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
No they arent, they are straight from the lore as written. If they were mine, I would not have done it that way. The flood HW2, 343 answered that, ok,;~}Everything can be found on this forum, sorry but true. Please note all halo MC games are numbered1-4, but Halo 5 Guardians, The Diadac met with the last one an ancient, who accepted that the Forunners held the mantle and gave the location of all Guardians, now the Diadacs Change made him imune to composing, like the lib did for the MC. research for yoursef as I did for over a month, also the Ark is very specail, so 343 says HW2 is now real Sparton time, the flood spores were protected but they need one central brain that can span not just the milky way but universe, is from out of the galaxy just like the ark is now. can the flood make a new gravemind on the ark? Or will the primordial do it, or as Cortana says, all life and the flood is considered life it seems in the forrunner archive, even a pic of the flood in the ark is here on the forum.So is this a misunderstanding? So now the Diadac accessed the domain and the Guardians with Cortana and forrunner key. Thats were its at my friend, but it all came from 343, the game or was on the forum w\links
I'm not sure what I just read. You just created your own events that didn't happen

Once again, source the Diadac becoming immune to composing.

Source the Primordial being alive. Actually I will do it for you. "the Didact, enraged about the revelation, fully activated the reverse stasis chamber, forcing an artificial decay process equivalent to a billion years to transpire over the course of several seconds, killing the Primordial, and breaking its body down to a state of complete physical entropy" This is after it which is a Gravemind told him that the Forerunners were not special and the humans were meant to have the mantle.

And you are aware that the Forerunners made the Guardians right...
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
No they arent, they are straight from the lore as written. If they were mine, I would not have done it that way. The flood HW2, 343 answered that, ok,;~}Everything can be found on this forum, sorry but true. Please note all halo MC games are numbered1-4, but Halo 5 Guardians, The Diadac met with the last one an ancient, who accepted that the Forunners held the mantle and gave the location of all Guardians, now the Diadacs Change made him imune to composing, like the lib did for the MC. research for yoursef as I did for over a month, also the Ark is very specail, so 343 says HW2 is now real Sparton time, the flood spores were protected but they need one central brain that can span not just the milky way but universe, is from out of the galaxy just like the ark is now. can the flood make a new gravemind on the ark? Or will the primordial do it, or as Cortana says, all life and the flood is considered life it seems in the forrunner archive, even a pic of the flood in the ark is here on the forum.So is this a misunderstanding? So now the Diadac accessed the domain and the Guardians with Cortana and forrunner key. Thats were its at my friend, but it all came from 343, the game or was on the forum w\links
Spoiler:
Show

If the Diadac is Dead why why on Earth does ONI THINK THEY HAVE HIM in a an essence state. your far worse than a troll cuz u put a fake spoiler on your post, thats irrisponsable and some not me would have crossed the Super troll line. Put the pipe ahh dreams away. Look at 343s own pics of the flood on the ark.Also, glade u think theee lead story writer for 343 HW2 is a troll, He said in a UTUBE interview and I quote; "real time halo meaning right now, Yea this is happening right now in the Halo world you will see the flood in HW2 at some point, and I wont spoil the rest, but its very exciting" Comics are cool, not lore fact and btw dont ever call me a troll, sonny,;~( fake spoiler or spoiled!
Kids,geeze lueeze, a fake spoiler, unbelievable, u think thats ok to use a comic book weve never seen for a fake spoiler, a ring fell on the diadac, thats funny really again sonny 343 said what I repeated in a Halo broadcast on the Halo channel, but oh a comic book I wrote in crayon says a ring fell on the Diadac or was it 343, If you were not using fake spoilers (against forum rules but im no moderator) you could be a Halo comedian,lloooll!
Lol, I quit you are literally making my head hurt with these incoherent responses.
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
No they arent, they are straight from the lore as written. If they were mine, I would not have done it that way. The flood HW2, 343 answered that, ok,;~}Everything can be found on this forum, sorry but true. Please note all halo MC games are numbered1-4, but Halo 5 Guardians, The Diadac met with the last one an ancient, who accepted that the Forunners held the mantle and gave the location of all Guardians, now the Diadacs Change made him imune to composing, like the lib did for the MC. research for yoursef as I did for over a month, also the Ark is very specail, so 343 says HW2 is now real Sparton time, the flood spores were protected but they need one central brain that can span not just the milky way but universe, is from out of the galaxy just like the ark is now. can the flood make a new gravemind on the ark? Or will the primordial do it, or as Cortana says, all life and the flood is considered life it seems in the forrunner archive, even a pic of the flood in the ark is here on the forum.So is this a misunderstanding? So now the Diadac accessed the domain and the Guardians with Cortana and forrunner key. Thats were its at my friend, but it all came from 343, the game or was on the forum w\links
I'm not sure what I just read. You just created your own events that didn't happen

Once again, source the Diadac becoming immune to composing.

Source the Primordial being alive. Actually I will do it for you. "the Didact, enraged about the revelation, fully activated the reverse stasis chamber, forcing an artificial decay process equivalent to a billion years to transpire over the course of several seconds, killing the Primordial, and breaking its body down to a state of complete physical entropy" This is after it which is a Gravemind told him that the Forerunners were not special and the humans were meant to have the mantle.

And you are aware that the Forerunners made the Guardians right...
Ask the primordial, an ancient evil lies buried deep in the ground of Sanghelios, I think ur right about the Guardians but the primordial is thee 1st ancient human, the game nor lore clearly states who made them, just as the forruner keys or them since the forrunners got them from a very old servant or keeper of the primordial (the answer is in a book I recently bought n read on amazon, the book is approved by 343 and MS, The precursers were as advanced as them so who knew is now dead excetp for the 1st human, the primordial.I read the book so I have to pass but it seems so,;~}Buy the book, its the approved lore n good read, $9.99 on download, $19.99 hard back, I got the hard back,;~}
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
No they arent, they are straight from the lore as written. If they were mine, I would not have done it that way. The flood HW2, 343 answered that, ok,;~}Everything can be found on this forum, sorry but true. Please note all halo MC games are numbered1-4, but Halo 5 Guardians, The Diadac met with the last one an ancient, who accepted that the Forunners held the mantle and gave the location of all Guardians, now the Diadacs Change made him imune to composing, like the lib did for the MC. research for yoursef as I did for over a month, also the Ark is very specail, so 343 says HW2 is now real Sparton time, the flood spores were protected but they need one central brain that can span not just the milky way but universe, is from out of the galaxy just like the ark is now. can the flood make a new gravemind on the ark? Or will the primordial do it, or as Cortana says, all life and the flood is considered life it seems in the forrunner archive, even a pic of the flood in the ark is here on the forum.So is this a misunderstanding? So now the Diadac accessed the domain and the Guardians with Cortana and forrunner key. Thats were its at my friend, but it all came from 343, the game or was on the forum w\links
Spoiler:
Show

If the Diadac is Dead why why on Earth does ONI THINK THEY HAVE HIMin a an essence state. your far worse than a troll, put the pipe ahh dreams away. Look at 343s own pics of the flood on the ark.Also, glade u think theee lead story writer for 343 HW2 is a troll, He said in a UTUBE interview and I quote; "real time halo meaning right now, you will see the flood in HW2, and I wont spoil the rest, but its so exciting" Comics are cool, not lore fact and btw dont ever call me a troll, sonny,;~(
You are really playing at words here man. There have been different sources that have said different things but there is one common conclusion. He is no longer living according to his normal biological functions aka dead. ONI doesn't even really have much information on how the composing technology works so that's why they are saying contained.

And don't even get me started on what writers say. They have in fact TROLLED fans many times.

And sir, you need a internet break.
You dont even exhist, just looked at your profile, you a plant, u never played any halo or show any earned lore. u show time played 0 seconds, on all halo, what the heck r u even doing here?
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
The Ark was damaged during the events of Halo 3. You can read Hunters in the Dark for more info.
Spoiler:
Show

Yea the flood is still around, so is the Diadac in a battle 343 failed to tell us about, ONI thinks he is composed, but he nor the MC can be, also there are a few precursers and The primordial. So who is really the true reclaimer?Its not Cortana as she might think. The Ark is outside of all rings, protects all from them too and out of the Milkyway as well, Halo rings are only for that, yea the Arks outer core is melted but what more is there?
The Diadac is gone and irrelevant we should just let that one go. Even if he decided to come back Cortana controls all the AI forces. At best he would be able to get a bunch of ex-covenant into thinking he is a God but you can't wage war without ships.
Sorry my friend, cant speak for 343, but he isnt gone, not by alongshot. they(the DIADAC) were also split the iso n the(brain freeze). He is clearly alive and clearly saved Cortana, Id almost bet Cortana is his Ancilla too, how else would she know about the watchers, the domain, she was dead for all practical purposes. you see all this in Halo4 except the unknown battle with the MC were he compozed the Diadac, the Diadac cant be compozed, same as the MC, The flood will be in HW2 fact! Wa this the primordial or the Diadac using a biological weapon he can now be cured of which is the Flood. The MC watched Cortana die as in dead, yet here she is. how? Only answer posible, the Diadac fixed her.
No bro these are all just your opinions. Where exactly has it been stated that a the Diadac can't be composed?

If you say because he is a Forerunner that's like saying a gun salesman can't be shot because he sales guns. Unless you can back it up with an explicit lore reference that says otherwise can be composed just like any other living thing.
No they arent, they are straight from the lore as written. If they were mine, I would not have done it that way. The flood HW2, 343 answered that, ok,;~}Everything can be found on this forum, sorry but true. Please note all halo MC games are numbered1-4, but Halo 5 Guardians, The Diadac met with the last one an ancient, who accepted that the Forunners held the mantle and gave the location of all Guardians, now the Diadacs Change made him imune to composing, like the lib did for the MC. research for yoursef as I did for over a month, also the Ark is very specail, so 343 says HW2 is now real Sparton time, the flood spores were protected but they need one central brain that can span not just the milky way but universe, is from out of the galaxy just like the ark is now. can the flood make a new gravemind on the ark? Or will the primordial do it, or as Cortana says, all life and the flood is considered life it seems in the forrunner archive, even a pic of the flood in the ark is here on the forum.So is this a misunderstanding? So now the Diadac accessed the domain and the Guardians with Cortana and forrunner key. Thats were its at my friend, but it all came from 343, the game or was on the forum w\links
Spoiler:
Show

If the Diadac is Dead why why on Earth does ONI THINK THEY HAVE HIMin a an essence state. your far worse than a troll, put the pipe ahh dreams away. Look at 343s own pics of the flood on the ark.Also, glade u think theee lead story writer for 343 HW2 is a troll, He said in a UTUBE interview and I quote; "real time halo meaning right now, you will see the flood in HW2, and I wont spoil the rest, but its so exciting" Comics are cool, not lore fact and btw dont ever call me a troll, sonny,;~(
You are really playing at words here man. There have been different sources that have said different things but there is one common conclusion. He is no longer living according to his normal biological functions aka dead. ONI doesn't even really have much information on how the composing technology works so that's why they are saying contained.

And don't even get me started on what writers say. They have in fact TROLLED fans many times.

And sir, you need a internet break.
You dont even exhist, just looked at your profile, you a plant, u never played any halo or show any earned lore. u show time played 0 seconds, on all halo, what the heck r u even doing here?
Or maybe I work in Cyber Security and I'm constantly paranoid about what people can see.

Looks like it's working.

I have played every halo ;)
I dont think the ark is destroyed but i promise never to say a ring fell on the ark and the post it as a spoiler, or knowingly post anything I made up for any reason. I respect the Halo friends and family too much. So look up HW2 and look on the forum for an interview with the HW2 lead story designer. He has the aswer ur looking for i believe, you can go to utube as well,;~}
I dont think the ark is destroyed but i promise never to say a ring fell on the ark and the post it as a spoiler, or knowingly post anything I made up for any reason. I respect the Halo friends and family too much. So look up HW2 and look on the forum for an interview with the HW2 lead story designer. He has the aswer ur looking for i believe, you can go to utube as well,;~}
Well it obviously isn't destroyed, and while you claim we made things up, despite several people providing sources, while you have provided no direct links or titles to any of your sources. We simply ask for sources to support your claims as we have done
Fhajad 084 wrote:
Vesresk wrote:
After all, the Ark was heavily damaged, not destroyed. This implies that it still has supplies of Constructor Sentinels. It can most certainly repair itself, and it has likely already done so by 2558. Sentinels are capable of self repair basically. But you know what's interesting? If you complete halo 5 on legendary(I did it alone, in fact I completed all halo games on legendary alone) you can find a cut scene of a halo ring at the end of the credits. After its said destruction at the end of the Battle of Installation 04, the Ark started to construct a replacement for Installation 04. 343 Guilty Spark is the Monitor assigned to this Installation. Since halo wars takes place after the events of halo 5, perhaps the ark mostly repaired itself and reconstructed Installation 04. That's probably the ring we saw at the end of the credits of halo 5.
I see. Thank you.
343 spark is dead though, remember, look u can visually see the Arks core is melted too, I also played Legandary, says see you on Sanhelios right after the ring,;~}
343 is not dead. The Rubicon found his wreckage and he regained his old memory. After that he took over the ship and tries to find the librarian.
.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4