Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

We Want HW2 definitive edition

OP tenchosan

Among the HALO series, HW2 has many bugs.
And there is an unfinished impression
I love HW2 and
I think that the match is also a work that will be enjoyed 10 years from now if support continues.
However, because the bug is not even fixed,
There are regular crash reports on various hardware
This is the state of smearing the glorious HALO brand
MS has released the definitive edition with various modifications in Recore.
In the midst of INFINITE's excitement, leaving the incomplete HW2 alone
It ’s not good for HALO.
Ask AOE's remastering company
I want you to release the STEAM version = the definitive version
HW2 is a really great game
What I like the most is the story of the villain
HW is traditionally playable on the alien side as well
Only HALO2 and HW2 can experience the story, so it is valuable.
Atriox is also the coolest character in the HALO universe
I pledge allegiance to him.
Of course, the SOF crew are all cool and looking forward to working at Infinite.
HW2 is also a huge game, so it may be difficult to touch.
But Blur's cinematics, which everyone finds great
A variety of battlefields. A simple and speedy match.
Terminal Fire Fight There are so many lovable elements. I love.
A Definitive Edition would do wonders for the game's terribly named versions. I purchased the Ultimate Edition and realized it DID NOT include Awakening The Nightmare or Operation Spearbreaker, and had to pay full price for both later on. It's weird how HW2 Complete Edition has all the campaign DLCs and Ultimate Edition has all the multiplayer leader DLCs, something marketing wasn't successful in differentiating.
yeah game is constantly crashing on the Series X/S. The devs are doing nothing to fix it
niloy64 wrote:
A Definitive Edition would do wonders for the game's terribly named versions. I purchased the Ultimate Edition and realized it DID NOT include Awakening The Nightmare or Operation Spearbreaker, and had to pay full price for both later on. It's weird how HW2 Complete Edition has all the campaign DLCs and Ultimate Edition has all the multiplayer leader DLCs, something marketing wasn't successful in differentiating.
BigDanBox wrote:
yeah game is constantly crashing on the Series X/S. The devs are doing nothing to fix it