Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Welcome to the ark dlc

OP LawnChairMan

I was wandering around xbox store on the the xbox and found welcome to the ark dlc. it has three leaders form halo wars and looks like a couple more missions our thought?
I was wandering around xbox store on the the xbox and found welcome to the ark dlc. it has three leaders form halo wars and looks like a couple more missions our thought?
Can you link it or screenshot it so we can have a look?
I'm pretty sure this is the campaign expansion that was announced when they revealed the season pass.
No way, campaign expansion in DLC ? I hate these.
Going to need a link and or screen shot.
I am not a fan of their being DLC so early - the game isn't even out yet - just release the heroes in base game!
have you got a screenshot?
If you want screenshot look at Richnj's post then talk about is it a good thing or bad.
It says that it comes in a bundle only, for the halowars 2 pre order and the halo wars 2 ultimate edition pre order.

So basically, by pre ordering the game you get this for free, and i expect that when the game releases this will come with the game normally.
Yeah I am curious too about this add-on. Hopefully sometime near future, they will reveal more about the content for season pass and other details for the game.
Yeah I am curious too about this add-on. Hopefully sometime near future, they will reveal more about the content for season pass and other details for the game.
I hope for the same thing.
The description for this clearly states that this is the core game, this is what will allow you to play the game. Just like with elite dangerous, you have the game and then you have the physics engine.
can anyone confirm that pre orders through other places like gamestop still comes with welcome to the ark?
GreZ69 wrote:
I am not a fan of their being DLC so early - the game isn't even out yet - just release the heroes in base game!
It's not done yet there just giving you a license for when it is complete. They plan these things out months and years into advance.