Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

What do you get for Season placement?

OP PCreaper

In Halo 5 we get an emblem - do we get anything for Ranked placement in Halo Wars 2? Good game - having a blast. Miss 1 vs 1 Blitz a little today.
i got platinum 6 in 3's playing solo so i thought that was pretty good.......worked way up to diamond 1 so far.......having a blast with new patch
I mean besides the badges is there anything permanent after the season that stays with you in game? If not I may save the community the wrath of having me as a team member and stay in unranked...hehe.
2v2 blitz I went 9-1 and placed Platinum 6 (at 70%)
PCreaper wrote:
In Halo 5 we get an emblem - do we get anything for Ranked placement in Halo Wars 2? Good game - having a blast. Miss 1 vs 1 Blitz a little today.
Same as halo 5- an emblem, and a little rank on your player profile.

I ranked into Diamond 4 off of placement matches, hoping to be in Onyx by the end of the week.
PCreaper wrote:

I ranked into Diamond 4 off of placement matches, hoping to be in Onyx by the end of the week.
Define the emblem, is it just something that shows your rank like a diamond symbol
PCreaper wrote:

Define the emblem, is it just something that shows your rank like a diamond symbol
Exactly what I'm trying to figure out. I have read no where or seen anywhere to enable an emblem!
PCreaper wrote:
PCreaper wrote:

Exactly what I'm trying to figure out. I have read no where or seen anywhere to enable an emblem!
they might mean an emblem as in the card behind your name in halo 5 but I feel like at the end of the season 343 will give out some stuff probably.
Probably a blitz pack and a pat on the back ;)
Yeah I think blitz packs for now, I'd like skins in the future or emblems just like in overwatch.

We still don't know the length of a season.
Well there is a lot of blank space on our "nameplate" in multiplayer so maybe there are emblems inbound after season ends. I got ranked in one so we will see what happens.