Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

What exactly does it mean to be a champion

OP Ghost0FOnyx

Been doing very well in 1 v1 lately and have been happy with my onyx standing but after my last match I noticed I ranked up once more into Champion 141. What excactley does this mean and is it possible for me to go down in rank from here like earlier ranks or no. Still not entirely sure how the csr system specifically works in this game so any info would be highly appreciated.
Champion division is made up of the top 200 players with an Onyx CSR of over 1800. So you can fluctuate depending on your wins/losses.

Lose too much, and you will drop back down into regular old Onyx. However, I don't believe you can drop entire divisions. So once Onyx, you can't drop back to Diamond. Not until the next season after your placement matches.
Thanks that makes a bit more sense, so It's def a good thing to be that high of ranking then guess i'll have to defend it well then.
Props to you.

Someday I'll be a real boy too.
Been doing very well in 1 v1 lately and have been happy with my onyx standing but after my last match I noticed I ranked up once more into Champion 141. What excactley does this mean and is it possible for me to go down in rank from here like earlier ranks or no. Still not entirely sure how the csr system specifically works in this game so any info would be highly appreciated.
Congrats to you but it usually means you have a fake account and don't admit it
What? Did you even bother looking at his record before making wild claims?
I said congrats to him I did not claim anything bad about him but I don't understand how you would think I was talking about him
and honestly I am sorry if it came across that way just played a obvious bs account and I was kinda angry when I got on post I still won but it was not his first game by any means
I said congrats to him I did not claim anything bad about him but I don't understand how you would think I was talking about him
You quoted him and seemed to be directly responding to him.

"...but it usually means you have a fake account and don't admit it"

It seems to speak for itself.
You quoted him and seemed to be directly responding to him.

"...but it usually means you have a fake account and don't admit it"

It seems to speak for itself.
My bad was angry sorry if it came out towards him I meant no disrespect just angry people are not honest when called out
I see. Crisis averted.
Kinsano jackrabbit rush for the win