Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

What grinds my HW gears: HELLbringers

OP Saints14

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
FouquetFly wrote:
I rationalized them in Halo Wars 1 as an 'anti flood unit' in the campaign. They only other time we saw flamethrowers in halo war against the flood in Halo 3 so it made sense. Against the banished it does seem pretty silly. I was actually hoping and pushing for Cyclops suits to have a melee arc welder repair/ anti vehicle attack that could be upgraded to flamethrower range (more like a melta from Warhammer) and late-game napalm grenade mortars.
Yes, yes, forgot about the flood great point. I wonder if after contact with the flood the UNSC started putting Hellbringers on every ship just incase they ran into it. It seems like a major lore flaw to me the mention the flood and how devastating it is in H3. Then nothing, like they humans made flood go extinct. Then watch boom *H6 flood is back, not Cortana haha *hopefully*
Flamethrower versus infantry in halo wars 1 are way better than jackals. Jackals are great for like hunters though
surfer45 wrote:
Flamethrower versus infantry in halo wars 1 are way better than jackals. Jackals are great for like hunters though
I always get 3-4 Jackals to pick off high value infantry (spartans/hunters/covenant heroes)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2