Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] What is your Halo Wars 2 Wishlist?

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. ...
  8. 17
1. A 1v1 AI Versus Playlist to deal with teammates quitting or loosing connection.
2. More maps. Maybe port some maps over from Halo Wars 1 ?
3. Maybe some Campaign Challenges.
Make your rank logo appear next to your name in game and lobby more maps and make all diffrent types and colours of camos like so they really stand out
1. A 1v1 AI Versus Playlist to deal with teammates quitting or loosing connection.
2. More maps. Maybe port some maps over from Halo Wars 1 ?
3. Maybe some Campaign Challenges.
I'm sorry but a 1v1 Vs AI playlist makes absolutely no sense. Think about it for a second, why don't you just play skirmish to vs AI in a 1v1?
A leader only for customs that lets you make all the leaders instead of units. Split up 3 for barracks armory airpad garages... 3 in the main base. Lol and you can only have one of each and together they make max pop and you upgrade them individually. Yup.

Then add it to ranked.
1) I would love to see some more balancing efforts, it still seems that some leaders are just too good compared to others

2) Remastered maps from Halo wars, there were a lot of good maps that I would love to be able to play in hw2

3) A nerf on leader powers overall, many of the active leader powers are too powerful and can cover too much of a player's mistake in strategy. I expect that leader powers should be a supplemental feature rather than something some one can use to defend a base from a decent sized army. Whether this means increasing cooldown times or increasing costs and lowering the overall damage, I would like to see a shift in focus to the units and the quality of those units rather than who has the most damaging leader abilities.
Semi-serious:

1. Maps
2. Maps
3. Maps

Serious:

1. More maps with more variety in objects. Bring back map objects that were in the original, like neutral bases, enemies, and capturable buildings.

2. Upgrades and Y-abilities for all units (of course excluding super units).

3. More color options, and more control over color choices.

Special mention: The option to have skulls only affect human players.
All blitz playlists with crossplay or at minimum all open blitz (all players same card level) playlists with crossplay. That's the only thing I would need to come back.
Maybe some leader Specific Barricades for Terminus Firefight.
So if your playing as Colony for example he'll have the options to build a Living Barrier, along with the 3 other options which are already there.
Yap Yap could have a Grunt surprise party mine field.
Serina could have an Ice Chunk Wall.
Voridus could have an Infusion Mine field.
Jerome could have an Inspiration mine field and so on.
1. New leaders(flood or jackal leader would be awesome)
2. More maps(maybe some from HW1)
3. Make it so you can leave game after you’ve been defeated but still have a teammate alive(without technically resigning)
Hi one of my biggest thing i think verybody would enjoy in Halo wars 2 is more Maps that are 3 lane of fire like the first halo wars not necessairly the same maps but something not wide open like the maps we have more something that as a 3 lane of fire
The second thing is to give something unique to the main caracters i find all the DLC leaders as a cool units they can build and like cutter and isabel dont have any unique thing I would see Isabel having cobras instead of kodiaks and maybe cutter as a tech 2 or 3 Unit having ODST or even Elephants with that i found they would be unique and more fun to play with same for decimus something a unique unit for him would be cool

Give a buff to YapYap I think is grunt foders should capture supplies even faster because thats where he is suppose to have an advantage by having expandable units to get ressources and overun other people but its not the case at the momment and maybe buff his late game that power that he recycles 6 infantry should be increase to 15-20 i think right there it would be a huge buff that will help his late game to stand up to other leaders.

Apart of that good job on the game really fun to play

This post has been hidden.

If I had to pick 3 things I would choose:

1.) Units that dont have upgrades should be given upgrades. All units should be given upgrades. Some of these can be anti-air, anti-vehicle, anti-air, shield, weapon enhancements, and so on. **** THIS IS MAJOR ISSUES FOR GODS SAKE ADD UPGRADES TO ALL UNITS - SIMPLE -

2.) The maps to be more interactive. Have buildings that can be destroyed, weather that can affect you, flood that can affect you, BASES like in halo 1 you had to destroy first, bunkers around the map, different maps, acid rain that affects infantry only, terrain that affects vehicles.

3.) If you ever do add a new leader stop with every leader having pretty much the same damn units except for two that you change with the leader of course. Think outside the box. Seems like all leaders the same except for a few tweaks. REALLY?? You cant come up with anything else? Would be neat to have a flying air hero - maybe super unit would be a flying fortress that releases small air untis. AWEEESOME!

4.) Firefight is cool but change it up. Gets boring. Have different aliens-beats-maps. Just trying to come up with stuff. haha
JERICO956 wrote:
You literally just copied the comment above yours.
JERICO956 wrote:
Thats my old account. I shouldn't be using it. I dont often leave comments so from now on I'll be using this one if I do. This one has all my stats.
JERICO956 wrote:
JERICO956 wrote:
Thats my old account. I shouldn't be using it. I dont often leave comments so from now on I'll be using this one if I do. This one has all my stats.
Ah, I see. Apologies.
1) more hero and melee executions like in the first halo wars
2) jackal or drone leader for covenant and a flood gravemind leader
3) some flood maps similar to halo wars 1

Thanks for connecting with the players and not being finished with this great game.
Hmm 3 things I would like to see be brought in to HW2?

Hehe I have 3 of them alright

1. Bring back the mini mobile base from halo wars 1 and either of for cutter or all unsc leaders

2. Bring back the air n ground unit from halo wars 1 back for forge replacing the halo wars 2 warthogs with the hw1 warthogs model and answers replace the hornets with the hawks from halo wars 1

3. The last thing want in is all or most of thE multiplayer/skirmish maps have AI based on the empty base slots like how hw1 was. Also had a forth one are more maps for terminus firefight
Kman4Lyfe wrote:
1) more hero and melee executions like in the first halo wars
2) jackal or drone leader for covenant and a flood gravemind leader
3) some flood maps similar to halo wars 1

Thanks for connecting with the players and not being finished with this great game.
Nice ideas should see mine
.1.Add flood leader.//.2.Add forruner leader.//Add new maps.//.Add those leaders and this game will be great again.
1. 1 or 2 new leaders.
2. Unit customisation( perhaps decals or special colors).
3. New maps.

Love the game and keep up the good work!
I follow the Arbiter!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. ...
  8. 17