Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] What is your Halo Wars 2 Wishlist?

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 17
1. Cortana as the first forerunner leader. Warden Eternal hero unit and Promethean regular units. Leader powers could be a blend of Isabel and Anders although with an ascetic upgrade to look "Promethean." This would satisfy players asking for an additional leader, a different leader/faction, and would allow for my personal want of playing 3 AI leaders in firefight.
2. See number 1.
3. See number 1.
<p>1. Cortana as the first forerunner leader. Warden Eternal hero unit and Promethean regular units. Leader powers could be a blend of Isabel and Anders although with an ascetic upgrade to look "Promethean." This would satisfy players asking for an additional leader, a different leader/faction, and would allow for my personal want of playing 3 AI leaders in firefight.</p>
<p>2. See number 1.</p>
<p>3. See number 1.</p>
Maps, maps, and more maps.

Some different objectives for controlling the maps would be nice.
lekgo1o wrote:
1) More upgrades for every unit, in Halo Wars 1 the wolverine and kodiak had some upgrades, but now there is nothing to upgrade on them and this goes for a few other units too. like the scorpion only has one upgrade. It would be nice to see new unit upgrades. AND add back units like the Elephant and Cobra.

I don't think the Kodiak was in HW1, but I get your point we need more upgrades!
Every unit needs to have 2 (if not 3) upgrades each!
1. New Maps/ Revamped Maps
2. Free For All Mode (Added to Customs) Maybe added as a weekend playlist
3. Show Map before players pick leaders (Maybe add a map veto system)
Bring back 3-4 fan favorite maps from the original Halo Wars. My choices would be Fort Deen, Release, Docks and Glacial Ravine!

Enhance the UI to make it more keyboard/mouse-friendly i.e smaller prompts/font. The in-game menus need some work to for PC users as the are too big and take up too much real estate on the screen.

Leader powers should be displayed on-screen as opposed to the leader power radial menu and have the option to bind keys to corresponding powers. That way, k&m users won't have to bring up a menu and click on which power which takes more time. Saving time is key in an RTS games and I hope this idea is implemented.

Make HW2 available on Steam with crossplay between Windows 10 and Xbox One/One X as well as implementing Workshop for community mods!

I have many more ideas, but these are my top choices. Hope you enjoy them
1. Destroying rebel bases to get new bases option like in halo wars 1
2. New promethean leaders with unique army and abilities
3 new maps / leaders in general like a season 2 pass
1. Bug fixes; like the random crashes and disconnections (or make the units and bases not blow up when you disconnect/get disconnected and allow the player to rejoin the game).

2. More maps; would love to see some of the Halo Wars 1 maps ported over, some of them were rather unique and I miss them!

3. More cross-play; at this point in the game's life cycle I feel like the more players able to play together or be in a playlist the better to keep queue times as low as possible.

Leaders wouldn't be a bad thing either, but we've got a lot of leaders and for the most part they're all unique, so I'd really love some "quality-of-life" type of content and work done for the game instead of just more leaders to play as.
1) leaderboard for ranked 1v1 2v2 & 3v3
2) buff yap yap cannon fodder
3) New maps / leaders
I would like to see a
1)Kig-Yar leader
2)few more maps
3)A created campaign or Cortana tie in to the story
Easy stuff:
- Being able to zoom-in WAY more, i don't care if the models are low res and look bad, i would like the option to do it
- Better rewards for Firefight
- Less playlists, there's too many of them, this won't do any good as the population slowly declines

More difficult stuff:
- More 3v3 maps, maybe even remakes from HW1
- Flood/Forerunner faction
- Increase unit cap
More Maps and the elephant from halo wars 1
  1. More maps (maybe some classics from hw1)
  2. Master chief and the prophet of Regret as leaders
  3. Bring back the Hawks
1. I think you should fix terminus firefight for 1ve because they come from 2 ways only 1 please
2. Maybe fix blitz custom games so you can have like all levels at 6 and like start with more energy or something
3. Maybe a flood leader but probably not
4. MORE MAPS PLEASE
5. More options for customs and stuff
6. My favorite 1 more skull that adds friendly fire from leader powers
<p>1. I think you should fix terminus firefight for 1ve because they come from 2 ways only 1 please</p>
<p>2. Maybe fix blitz custom games so you can have like all levels at 6 and like start with more energy or something</p>
<p>3. Maybe a flood leader but probably not</p>
<p>4. MORE MAPS PLEASE</p>
<p>5. More options for customs and stuff</p>
<p>6. My favorite 1 more skull that adds friendly fire from leader powers</p>
<p></p>
1. 1v1 cross platform ranked. As a pc player i would like to play 1v1 competitively, it is hard to find matches at times.
2. More maps PLZ.
3. This is not a halo wars 2 related thing but a will say it any way. Please make halo wars 3 and have a better marketing campaign. In addition to this please make the game available on steam, putting the game to the Microsoft Store was just a really bad move, making the game only available on windows 10, witch is not used by everybody. In addition to this i would like to see at the next game focus more on the positioning of the units, for example: hunters take more damage when they get hit from behind, tanks can absorb more damage when they are hit from the front etc. Things that would encourage attacking the opposing army from multiple angles. Plus have the camera zoom extended a little bit more, sometimes it feels really close to the battlefield. Other than that i would not be sad if all the other mechanics would return to the next game.
1. More maps
2. New leaders (mainly a flood or forerunner leader)
3. A free for all game mode
1 remastered maps from the first game

2 bring back reinforcements and the setinal ctf game modes

3 Upgrades for all units lacking them
1 more thing fix the servers please and make them stronger. My friend in Colorado keeps crashing because the servers were bad
1: Cobras. You can customize them so they are unique to their leaders, say Serina's cobras will fire freezing shots, Forge's can fire cluster shots, Kinsano's fire incendiary shots ect.
2: Fan favorite Halo Wars maps and call it the Legacy map pack (3v3 Fort Deen, Frozen Valley, Glacial Ravine, 2v2 Terminal Moraine, Beasly's Plateau, Labyrinth, 1v1 Blood River, Tundra, Pirth Outskirts)
3: Jackal snipers. the UNSC sniper annihilates the elite rangers in a ranged battle, keep in the rangers as they are a good counter to the hellbringers but add a sniper to counter the sniper. Give the jackals a beam rifle, the same infantry only targeting and detection with upgrades like telescopic eye adding an ability to see further, and pirates greed giving the jackal an ability to gain resources from infantry killed (since the jackals are pirates it'd be a nice lore touch)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 17