Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] What is your Halo Wars 2 Wishlist?

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 17
1.Have a forerunner/promethean leader (I know 100% unlikely but I always thought if there's going 2 be a good opportunity 2 experiment with them it would be on a halo wars game PLEASE READ)
2.Add the heretic elite in as a leader (can finally mix in some jackals into a leader + us enforcers instead of blitzerbacks and constructors like skitterers.
3.Add halo wars maps into it nodes and instead of power reactors but keep the AI enemies and maybe build on them #Want2SeeMoreControlerSentinels
NOTE:Sorry if asking imposible and long list but I love the game and I want it to be to go from legendary to inheritor.
1) Maps, Maps, and uh oh Maps... ESPECIALLY FOR BLITZ -I played like 10 games of Blitz and don’t care anymore. (HW1 remasters or new) with occupied base points and additional capture (garrisonable) points like the point that increased cap limit by 10.
2) Flood leader...everyone wants it...look inside, you know it to be true!
3) Occupied bases and mini bases. Who clicks first is no fun, you should have to fight for it against NPCs with varying degrees of veterancy like HW1.
Honorable mention) Disruption bomb, jackals, and cobras. Slots in the whee is limited I know so what about a ‘load out’ style option where you can swap out certain buildable units with others. Example swap Kodak with Cobras, grunts with Jackals, Hornets with Hawks. If only even in custom games.
1.Have a forerunner/promethean leader (I know 100% unlikely but I always thought if there's going 2 be a good opportunity 2 experiment with them it would be on a halo wars game PLEASE READ)
2.Add the heretic elite in as a leader (can finally mix in some jackals into a leader + us enforcers instead of blitzerbacks and constructors like skitterers. 3.Add halo wars maps into it( nodes and instead of power reactors but keep the AI enemies and maybe build on them
#Want2SeeMoreControlerSentinels
NOTE:Sorry if asking imposible and long list but I love the game and I want it to be to go from legendary to inheritor.
More Elite leaders and anti air unit buff! And more maps thanks for your time
1. Add a 2v2v2 and/or Free for All gamemode
2. MORE maps, maybe a remaster of a few fan favorite HW1 maps and/or another original one.
3. Give us more colours for our armies, or even let us customize their primary and secondary colour possibly
This idea is crazy! But how about a forge mode in halo wars 2, this idea obviously would fill everyone's dreams about new maps... where the community could even play on them in a featured map playlist. I understand this idea is a huge project but just imagine. Making ur own map with ur own ability to put down base slots, rock, grass, forerunner artifacts and of course etc. This would be incredible. Where is my heart face emoji?
1) an elephant
2) remastered maps
1. Add new maps or add classic Halo Wars 1 maps.
2. Perhaps add in one more leader which is the Prophet of Regret. You can make him have a jackal and vampire unit. Maybe even make him have the classic scarab design as his ultimate unit too.
3. Perhaps add in a free-for-all mode.
  1. An ODST leader.
  2. A jackal leader.
  3. More maps.
1. More maps!
2. Maybe a free for all (ffa) on a huge map up to 6 players
3. Leaderboard extends more than just top 250

Hopefully you will take my suggestions! :)
1. Release game on steam for a bigger player base but if it's out of the question then a leader that contains jackles.
2. More 3v3 maps with interactions like in halo wars 1 where you can releaser the flood.
3. Units to have more unique upgardes that make them worth buying even in the late game. Mainly speaking of units that have only one upgarde.
More.....
1) Ability to view map after game with no fog of wars like HW1
2) See playlist rank after match. Hate number rank it is no indicator of skill. Beat level 78s but get stomped sometimes by level 10s would be nice to see playlist rank ie diamond, platinum, onyx etc
3) Free for all... sometimes I have two friends that play we would love to play against each other simultaneously or even choose 2v1 with a higher pop count for single player
4) redistribute pop limit to remaining character if partner quits
5) I know game is niche and player count is low compared to other games....do more to grow player base!!! Open up cross play across all game modes etc...
6) match based on skill not just anyone available...this one will probably be contingent on growing player base
7) FORGE Maps or even randomly generated maps. Community made maps and playlist. Custom map browser like halo 5

I could go on for days but the #1 thing is Keep asking things like this communicate with us more!!!
  1. Further Custom Game Options: My friends and I like to play Infranty only gametypes sometimes, it would be nice to limit which leaders can be chosen, powers that can be used, and what units each leader can use through the custom game options. Also, sometimes we set up a grace period were we can't attack each other(at the very least can't destroy bases within this time), it would be nice if there was a grace period timer we could set up through the game, so people don't attack too early. In general, having a wave timer that also unlocks units available at certain times even if we have to tech level to purchase them or not. I believe this would make customs much more fun.
  2. Custom Browser: not much need to be said there.
  3. Blitz Units Available In customs: I'm not sure how possible it might be, but I would like to have some of the special units that we have in Blitz available to their specific leaders, and if we can turn those on or off in customs. Whether they are their own unit or upgrade off the base unit, it would be pretty awesome to have these little used units. Just as an example , there's some really awesome skins that blister backs have in Blitz that are available to certain leaders, or the awesome Marine units that siphon whenever they attack are pretty awesome as well.
Note: Thanks for hearing me out, really appreciate it. :)
1) more maps for firefight including more maps made for a specific number of people such as solo maps and duo maps
2) more custom settings in firefight, more specifically the option to turn damage and health gain off for the enemies or at least turn it down a fair bit over time
3) more matchmaking options
bonus wanted heros: Buck from ODST, Cortana and/or Master Chief and possibly a flood leader and maybe the didact from halo 4 but not hoping for that
  1. More firefight maps
  2. Flood or Promethean leaders
  3. Master Chief
I know this is really out there, but I think it would be a really cool idea. Even if it can't be implemented for Halo Wars 2, maybe Halo Wars 3 (fingers crossed).
1. Fight with your squad: What if there was an option to go into first person mode in a game. Just for maybe like a squad of marines/grunts/leaders...yada yada yada. Just an idea I thought would be really cool. I know It would take a significant amount of time to put into the game, but maybe there could be a way. Take BO2 mission #1 Strike force where you can select the unit you want to fight/control with. I thought that was a really cool mechanic for Treyarch to put in the game. (I know this isn't COD so please don't hate) It's just an idea. If you want to know what I'm talking about-->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHtNCTBNIK4<--here's the link.

2. Remaster maps from Halo Wars 1 for Halo Wars 2
Example: Fort Deen

3. Maybe make more options for Custom Games
Examples:
1.Make it so you can choose uneven teams like 3v2, 3v1, or 2v1.
2.Make it so you can have unlimited resources or faster vehicles or units-Make the game more fun! Make it so the the player can do whatever he/she wants in the game (custom games).
1) More Maps, including maps from Halo Wars 1 (Fort Deen, Docks, Blood Gulch)
2) Custom Leader would be awesome! Leaders that could choose from you all available leader powers, hero & custom units etc... Make them playable in firefight and custom games. It might also be a good idea to make them playable in an unranked playlist similar to team wars, but it's also likely that people would get frustrated with hegemonic strategies.
3) More DLC leaders in general! Possibly a jackal leader.
More controll of custom games
- ability to turn off entire unit types, and have infantry, vehicle, or air only games.
- ability to turn off certian leader powers but keep others.
- FREE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
- an option to have no Hero limit! But as a trade off they take unit pop (just imagine games where there are just teams of 12 or more heros fighting it out!)

A custom leader option (only available in custom games)
- we get to pick our hero unit
- we pick which faction we use
- we get to pick the powers for our power wheel from all the leaders. But balance it. (Like you can only pick top powers for the top power, and every spot on the wheel can only be taken by the powers that are of equall or of lower streanth)
-and we get to pick our special units, each one takes up a spot on the power wheel.

A new map
-remember the 1v1 map release on halowars 1? Yes i really really really want more maps like that!

Ps: forge and playable flood would be a prayer to my dreams, but thats really unlikley, so i will be happy with the awesome custom game options!

Thank you guys so much for listening :)
This idea is crazy! But how about a forge mode in halo wars 2, this idea obviously would fill everyone's dreams about new maps... where the community could even play on them in a featured map playlist. I understand this idea is a huge project but just imagine. Making ur own map with ur own ability to put down base slots, rock, grass, forerunner artifacts and of course etc. This would be incredible. Where is my heart face emoji?
forge mode on hw2 would be amazing!!!!!!!!
1. Customizable Leader with Leader Powers and units
2. More Maps
3. Forge

4. A game mode with unlimited resources and less cooldown for Leader powers
5. More unit upgrades
6. Better rank system
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9