Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

what leader do you play

OP alpha chief 14

What leader do you play? Fun little comparison thread for fun.
I used to play loads of Atriox's, but I'm trying to pick up Colony and Decimus. I'm trying to be a good with every Banished leader.
I play Colony. He is good late game, and is able to hold his own early game.
quick note: couldn't remember my username and password for my account, so I made a new Xbox account for waypoint.
decimis atreox and cutter

im not a shipmasted fan, i enjoy more of a in your face ability selection

colonys pretty good when you get his drop late game. captains a beast aswell and in my opinion a bit overpowered his health with 2 skitters is so huge.
Forge 20%
Atriox 18%
Shipmaster 14%
Others 48%
Forge, one of the few people who uses him in champion or Onyx
I am an Atriox/Colony guy myself. Would like to get into a bit more Decimus. I just like how good Colony and Atriox can be late game
i play choppers cause there uncounterable for the first 5 to 7 minutes.

i main atreox / decimis cause there aweaome early on
I am an Atriox/Colony guy myself. Would like to get into a bit more Decimus. I just like how good Colony and Atriox can be late game
Colony can be really good late game. If you can get both Devestating host and his other Tier 5 leader ability, can't remember what it's called but it makes it so everything heals over time. If you attack their army with a scarab that had three skitters attached, with support, then you can use Devestating host behind their army and get it caught in a pincer move. Really good for overwhelming enemy forces. After that, just go stomp their bases into dust before they can rebuild their army.
Yomado wrote:
i play choppers cause there uncounterable for the first 5 to 7 minutes.

i main atreox / decimis cause there aweaome early on
Anders can counter with sentinels
Space Pope for the TP win!^^

Besides Shipmaster I'm trying to get better with Colony as well, with mixed results though
-> My love for Skitters shall prevail one day!

I used to play Cutter a lot when the game was new as well, I should get into UNSC again to change things up.

Baby face Decimus and Isabel are the leaders I always avoid if I can. They ain't half bad, but for sure not my game style.
I'm a Banished main so I usually mix it up. Each leader has their own role and style which I like to mix up from time to time. I guess based on my record (as of now) Decimus is my main but I'm pretty balanced between my Banished leaders.
I get bored of playing the same leader over and over, I try to diversify.

I really like Cutter because the infantry perk makes him very strong in the early game. Forge's passive power is also great!
Right now Kinsano, Isabel, and Decimus. Whatever is good after the latest patch basically.
Season 1 atriox, season 2 decimus
Season 1 atriox, season 2 decimus
I am finding this to be true. Boundless siphon and fury are absolutely incredible.