Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

what's your favorite y abilty

OP LUCIANHEAT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So without a doubt my favorite Y ability is when Decimus Warlord drops out the sky like a boss and calls those purple beams of death, I love that thing looks so kool and does hella damage too.
My favorite "Y" ability is the pheonix missiles. You can melt anything with them and the best part is that they're heat seeking so even if the target left your line of sight you'll still here the explosion moments later.
My favorite "Y" ability is the pheonix missiles. You can melt anything with them and the best part is that they're heat seeking so even if the target left your line of sight you'll still here the explosion moments later.
That's awesome for as long as i've played this game I never knew that but that's probably because I mostly play banished.
Before it was nerfed to the ground, Kinsano's Cyclops Y was OP. It would strip bases in seconds and the she could just run away like sonic the hedgehog to your next base and it would already be recharged. Was terribly unbalanced, but glorious to see.
I love pavium’s y ability next to serina’s ice cream truck as you can see I am a terrible person ( and I love it ). :)
Anvil Round

-Nakamura 2017
Gotta love Isabel's improved canister shells, those things are mean.
Anvil Round

-Nakamura 2017
EXPOSE HIM

Anyways, my favorite would probably be the Condor's mini MAC or the Warlord's Hammer. Both look really cool and deal good damage.
Spartan slam is a solid Y ability. I tend to use the Spartan unit a lot as well, so I suppose that's my favorite.
myn retriever sentinel case it sounds so powerful wen used plus it detaches its parts
Definitely the retriever sentinel. Might not be the strongest, but it just looks SO COOL in action.
Favorite Y ability. Hmm
I enjoy attaching skitters to everything so I guess that’s my favorite
But coolest to watch has to be the Retriever Sentinel.
My second favorite y ability is the Spartan slam/ hijack .Theres nothing better than having your Omega team out and forge calls in his Grizzles. Oh hey forge thanks for the veterancy Grizzles bud.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
My second favorite y ability is the Spartan slam/ hijack .Theres nothing better than having your Omega team out and forge calls in his Grizzles. Oh hey forge thanks for the veterancy Grizzles bud.
Forge is a nice guy giving Spartans veteran grizzlies forge is just miss understood
Yeah I agree with you OP, Decimus’ Y ability is awesome.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
That's awesome for as long as i've played this game I never knew that but that's probably because I mostly play banished.
Not even just if they leave your line of sight, if you teleport or even extract your army back to base that missile will track all the way across the map and smack your unit
The Phoenix missle, its such a good multipurpose ability. I use 8 to kill a base instantly, then run away. Orrrr i spam them at a army and run away.
Most useful to me is spartan slam, so satisfying to crush a ball of rush infantry with it .
My favourite though is situational, anders sentinels stun locking and then melting scarabs or even more satisfying a condor when they try to retreat it. It can't even shoot back : )
Deci Drop Y ability is pretty awesome!
I also get pretty excited when I can cloak all my snipers with Y, and then completely melt a Hero or an infantry ball! :)
has anyone noticed the retriever sentinels dps should be nerft vs buildings
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2