Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

what's your favorite y abilty

OP LUCIANHEAT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The Hunter Captain Taunt ability is probably my favorite. I just imagine him as a sassy teenager walking into a crowded room and screaming "Pay Attention to Me". Then of course laughs as he uses his energy beam to make the room a lot less crowded.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
My second favorite y ability is the Spartan slam/ hijack .Theres nothing better than having your Omega team out and forge calls in his Grizzles. Oh hey forge thanks for the veterancy Grizzles bud.
Forge is a nice guy giving Spartans veteran grizzlies forge is just miss understood
He flirts with Anders but its Jerome whose heart he's after apparently.
There are so many strategic y abilities that basically define the way certain leaders play. I still have to give credit to the Spartans though, they are useful in every step of the game and have the most tide turning y ability when used correctly. Yap is close, being the inverse of the spartan slam, but the skill gap for good utility is far higher and demanding than a one off spartan slam.
Nightengale smoke bomb... Hello there scarab... pew pew... you stay there while I wreck your support units...
DA Cleric wrote:
Nightengale smoke bomb... Hello there scarab... pew pew... you stay there while I wreck your support units...
If you did that to me, either I would just extract my support out of there, teleport out of there, or if nothing's available, probably get pissed as my units climb over each other to escape. My favorite is the Honor Guard's cloak, for the few who don't pay attention while my cloaked elite strips their base clean. So satisfying when that happens.
My favorite "Y" Ability is Jumping by the Jump pack Brutes with Countermeasure mines. There is nothing more satisfying than stunning an entire mob of enemies.
Sgt jhonson ability
Engineer shield is pretty decent.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2