Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

[Locked] What's your longest game?

OP HobbinGuy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
So last night I played a 2 vs. 2 that went on past 100 minutes.

Just made me curious what the longest multiplayer match others have played? I can remember a HW1 match that eventually my buddy and I quit at the 2 hour mark.
I've had a few games that have gone north of 90 minutes, won most, but lost last night.

Typically, Cutter is severely UP late game so if it get's past 20-30 minutes, I'm going to be in trouble even when I'm able to work think my opponent.
I think I had a game that went 120 minutes. 2v2. Two turtlers using Kodiaks extremely well. We had map control, most of the game except when we lost a skirmish to leader powers and Kodiaks.
136 minutes I think. Against 2 Heroic and 1 Legendary, all Banished while I was either Forge, Cutter, or Anders.
My match went for 140 minutes i was the shipmaster in a 2v2 my team won
1v1 42 minute game that resulted in defeat.
The salt was real.
About 25 mins
Gotta be around 60 minutes.
145ish minutes. The ol' super turtle with Shipmaster. Was a 2v2 and my team mate went down, at that point I decided to bunker up and try to make them quit... I succeeded :)
HobbinGuy wrote:

Just made me curious what the longest multiplayer match others have played? I can remember a HW1 match that eventually my buddy and I quit at the 2 hour mark.
A double atriox turtle with my teammate and I as double kinsano. It went around 100 minutes before they bated out a DC... If I hadn't DC'd I feel like we could have done it.

It was the most annoying match in wars 1 and 2 combined though. Honestly when we weren't pushing on their cloaked bases their chosens were harassing us and my army of 20 snipers at one point couldn't take one out because teloport. Atriox should not have teloport. Also I need to get better at breaking cloaked turtles in general. It's almost impossible to even get eyes on the cloaking generator for enough time to take it out even.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
1v1 42 minute game that resulted in defeat.
The salt was real.
Oh, yeah, been there on a 50 min game (that I lost). I felt that for days.
145ish minutes. The ol' super turtle with Shipmaster. Was a 2v2 and my team mate went down, at that point I decided to bunker up and try to make them quit... I succeeded :)
The player in the game I reference above tried to do that last night. He REALLY hung on even after it was clear he was going down. But my teammate and I refused to quit. Earned that victory, dammit.
i have pushed the 150 minute mark on a few occasions. games were great, but unfortunately i lost most of them.
HobbinGuy wrote:

A double atriox turtle with my teammate and I as double kinsano. It went around 100 minutes before they bated out a DC... If I hadn't DC'd I feel like we could have done it.

It was the most annoying match in wars 1 and 2 combined though. Honestly when we weren't pushing on their cloaked bases their chosens were harassing us and my army of 20 snipers at one point couldn't take one out because teloport. Atriox should not have teloport. Also I need to get better at breaking cloaked turtles in general. It's almost impossible to even get eyes on the cloaking generator for enough time to take it out even.
I need to practice more with teleport. I don't really use it, though I've seen others do so effectively.
i have pushed the 150 minute mark on a few occasions. games were great, but unfortunately i lost most of them.
Yeah, losing a game of that length would make me tear my hair out.
HobbinGuy wrote:
HobbinGuy wrote:

I need to practice more with teleport. I don't really use it, though I've seen others do so effectively.
So do I honestly =| it can be absolutly game changing I'm telling you
HobbinGuy wrote:
HobbinGuy wrote:

Yeah, we won last night after 100 minutes, but it occurred to me I could have cut the time waaaay down if I figured out how to use teleport properly.
HobbinGuy wrote:
Yeah, losing a game of that length would make me tear my hair out.
it wasnt too bad hahaha. it was more of a "thank goodness that -Yoink- is over with" then a couple minutes later "DAMNIT, i lost!"

lololo
HobbinGuy wrote:
HobbinGuy wrote:
HobbinGuy wrote:

Yeah, we won last night after 100 minutes, but it occurred to me I could have cut the time waaaay down if I figured out how to use teleport properly.
Literally the harassment that you can't stop is so infuriating in itself that it might make the other team just rage quit.
146 mins 3 colony vs 2 cutter 1 isabel not finished yet
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3