Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] What's your longest game?

OP HobbinGuy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
over 2 hours, that was when i was experimenting with super turtling, which wasnt a very effective strategy by the way
I had a 1v1 match go 178 mins and 35s (2hrs 58mins 32s). I also had a match that went over 180 mins but I can't find it in my game history to verify.the other one though I was using captain cutter and I did find that in my game history. I lost the match at the end even though I had him down to one base. He was playing with Decimus had one cloaked base left, and somehow kept manufacturing scarabs and other infantry which would decimate may army before I could even have a crack at his cloaking generator.I had all the other base plots manufacturing supplies so I could get peak production and they sent one scarab to destroy them all while I was still trying to rebuild my army. Needless to say I was pretty mad at the the end of that match.
Just under 2 hours by less than a minute. Very close game that went back and fourth literally forever. Lost but it wasn't that bad it was late

Link to results
I'm sure this has been a topic before, for me it's a past 50 minute 1v1
over 80 minutes

we all ended up.dcing
I only play in the vs AI area because well, I suck. I had a game a week ago where both teammates were eliminated by the 5-8 min mark with less than 20 units destroyed combined. So at that point I just went full vulture/healers with Jerome hero(prepatch) a spartan team and tried to run circles around the map nuking the enemy bases and building my own. After about 45 mins I had to go check on dinner and just gave up and put the controller down and just assumed they'd finish me off pretty quickly. Well came back 2 hours later to see that it was still going so I must have eliminated 2 of the 3 right before I left. 259 mins I believe was the total and I won somehow.
283 minute game enemy team running blisterbacks with atriox and pavium impossible to get one base
1.5 hours, they just seemed to never die and keep coming out of somewhere. I ended up winning.
I only play in the vs AI area because well, I suck. I had a game a week ago where both teammates were eliminated by the 5-8 min mark with less than 20 units destroyed combined. So at that point I just went full vulture/healers with Jerome hero(prepatch) a spartan team and tried to run circles around the map nuking the enemy bases and building my own. After about 45 mins I had to go check on dinner and just gave up and put the controller down and just assumed they'd finish me off pretty quickly. Well came back 2 hours later to see that it was still going so I must have eliminated 2 of the 3 right before I left. 259 mins I believe was the total and I won somehow.
Wow.
4.5 hours against turtle Anders when she was crazy to attack head on and your economy consisted only a base with spammed AA and seige. That was the worst kick in the balls ever. Sad my Vulture spam did not crack her base. How did i beat her? waited until i had like 30k and spammed vulture after damn vulture in waves.
300+minutes Izzy vs Deci. Finally, he retired
2 Hour match on Mirage. Voridus Infusion and Volatile Scarab is really hard to break.
2 Hour Legendary 100 Waves Terminus Firefight match, I was Sgt Johnson, my allie was an Anders
205 min, ranked 3v3 longest grind
150 minutes. Seige turret fest on Rift, only ended because one of them disconnected. I remember saying to my teammate, "okay, I've got time for one more game".
Had one that was almost 5 hours ln...

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/matches/1a8a4142-6fe5-49ed-9b9e-c1da377fd1cc/players/x%20dvaking420%20x?gameHistoryMatchIndex=0&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
169 minute game against the legendary AI in a 3v3 on Highway. This was back when Blisterbacks were one hit kill units. The AI would stack them on the highway and stomp everything trying to pass.
Dray5k wrote:
169 minute game against the legendary AI in a 3v3 on Highway. This was back when Blisterbacks were one hit kill units. The AI would stack them on the highway and stomp everything trying to pass.
if i'm trying, I can beat them in 10mins with any leader.
343 minutes
hour and a half, two hours. Somewhere between there. I was shipmaster, don't remember what my ally was or the other 2. The crazy part was that neither side was turtling, we could just never get the momentum to kill each other off. I think I even lost all my bases at one point during that match, but built back again. We eventually won after a good engagement where we took a couple bases. In hindsight I was new at the game and probably could have played more efficiently to end it earlier.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3