Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

[Locked] What's your longest game?

OP HobbinGuy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I can only imagine how angry they were to play so hard and eventually lose. As the winner I viewed it as one of my more memorable games in a good way xD
283 minute game enemy team running blisterbacks with atriox and pavium impossible to get one base
damn ya gotta love those turtle games
Me and my cousin did 2v2 deathmatch Sentry Time was 321:25 … I wanted to keep going even tho I had 2hrs to go till I had to go to work. My cousin was super tired and was falling a sleep. If we had to not be into work I and my cousin would of won the game. The battle went on and on. The opposite team and ourselves where not giving up we went full battles trying to out do each other it was insane carnage I do have a picture for proof. The people in the game me and my cousin Abolistik and BigtimeWOB (Arbiter, Kisano) against, xU speechlessx and SorryboutchaBru (Serina, Sgt Johnson) Man Game was nothing but back and forth carnage non of us was giving up just trying to really out do each other. Battle after battle cloak not cloak power leader, etc.

A battle to tell for the ages … you gotta really be on top of it helping yourself and helping your teammate. When it gets rough YOU must rely on your ALLY team work everything. enjoy have fun wish I can post a pic of the battle that lasted 5 hours 21 min 25 sec.
I have had many games of more than an hour. Even one of almost 3 hours back in HW1 great memories. But last week i had one that really made me want to throw the xbox to garbage. I was decimus (or as i like to call it god) and my teammate was a low level forge who went AFK at the middle of the game for no reason. Whatever. The enemies were kinda bad i mean not like bad bad but no that brigth either. Good enough to use their combined armies to stop me over and over again they were basically turtling against me. My warlord got to level 3 and my scarab to lvl 2 good enough to destroy one pr to bases before having to retreat. Around 140 minutes my teammate begins to move his army again and I thought that finally with our combined armies we would destroy them but after 5 minutes of playing he just quits and leaves me there! They killed my scarab and warlord and I rage quitted 😂

(Sorry for the bad english)
6 hours halo wars 1 and halo wars 2, four 5 hours I believe.
2 Hour Legendary 100 Waves Terminus Firefight match, I was Sgt Johnson, my allie was an Anders
That is a dam good combo. Sgt Johnson bunkers hold it down
My longest time was in Halo Wars 1 honestly, I don't play matchmaking in HW2. But it lasted about 2 hours and I was heavily carried because I was green as grass. So I basically just sent supplies to my two team mates who kept pumping out units and locking down areas.
ABOLISTIK wrote:
Please don't revive old topics by commenting in them, thanks!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3