Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

What will we get after ATN?

OP masterchief8713

1 DLC leaders : Make major Vaughan a dlc leader,1 banished leader maybe for the fun prophet of regret,1 Flood leader I hope a gravemind or 1 forerunner leader.

2 more maps : Make more maps for skirmish or add all the classes maps from halo wars or other halo games.

3 campaign Expansion : I want to know what happened after ATN if the flood are contained and what will happen with Anders and the sprit of fire.

4 more skulls : I want to have more skulls
in campaign and skirmish
I think we'll only get maps and that's being hopeful.
1) I can't see there being anymore leaders besides there are plenty as it is.

2) Extra maps for Blitz mode would be amazing. I really like Blitz as its a quick game which is why I'm not a big fan of Skirmish. Only problem is playing on same map over and over again gets rather tedious.

3)Don't think there will be anymore campaign missions either. I'm just guessing the flood outbreak has been contained from the sentinels. As for Anders and Spirit of Fire, I'm really hoping they show up in Halo 6 along with the Banished. Imagine them joining in the current battle with UNSC, Covenant, and the Forerunners. Halo 6 has the potential to be epic and really hope 343 pull something out the bag even if it means extra development time.

4) As for extra skulls, I was surprised there weren't any for the ATN expansion. Very doubtfull they would add them now.
I would expect only balance updates/patches. Possibly a map or two, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I think they have already released a ton of content.
As for Anders and Spirit of Fire, I'm really hoping they show up in Halo 6 along with the Banished. Imagine them joining in the current battle with UNSC, Covenant, and the Forerunners. Halo 6 has the potential to be epic and really hope 343 pull something out the bag even if it means extra development time.
With 343i's track record, if Atriox ever show in Halo 6, he's gonna get killed by random karma within 30 seconds of the opening Blur.
cym104 wrote:
As for Anders and Spirit of Fire, I'm really hoping they show up in Halo 6 along with the Banished. Imagine them joining in the current battle with UNSC, Covenant, and the Forerunners. Halo 6 has the potential to be epic and really hope 343 pull something out the bag even if it means extra development time.
With 343i's track record, if Atriox ever show in Halo 6, he's gonna get killed by random karma within 30 seconds of the opening Blur.
Hope not, would like for him to be a main character along with Voridus and Pavium.
More game modes for blitz? Every time I play blitz it always a domination style game mode
I've said this already, but instead of just saying that we could have Major Vaughan, can we have a run down on what a leader like that could be like?
If a thread of this already exists, can someone link me? I'm only saying this because I am truly wondering how you could turn an ODST commander into a creative and interesting, and possible leader. Seriously! It interests me!

As for realistic goals, I think ATN is done, I personally think Halo Wars 2 is done now and its only a matter of time before they put all focus back onto Halo 6.
I would be very disappointed if there are at least no new maps with any coming updates, cause with what we've played, the roster is lacking.
As for realistic goals, I think ATN is done, I personally think Halo Wars 2 is done now and its only a matter of time before they put all focus back onto Halo 6.
I would be very disappointed if there are at least no new maps with any coming updates, cause with what we've played, the roster is lacking.
I would suspect this to be the case. If they surprised us with another expansion I would be more than happy, but I think that all we can realistically hope getting is maps.
All we can hope for is some maps and we only got 2 in the first 7 months so even that isn't very likely. I think the map selection and variation in this game is very weak in comparison to other RTS games I've played.

I'd love to make a Flood leader, but that'd be too much fun for PC users so that's not allowed.
I would suspect this to be the case. If they surprised us with another expansion I would be more than happy, but I think that all we can realistically hope getting is maps.
Thats all I want really! I've had fun, we've got enough leaders now, it's great!
But I'm still yet to get a true Snow map, or maybe something else of a fairly strange type biome map that we haven't seen before.
That's all I want, because we already have enough new people, all we need is a new place to fight in!
Remember, there's still potential for another map to come out with one of those cool gimmicks like a sentinel forge, or a mega cannon!
We technically already have those but still!
But I'm still yet to get a true Snow map, or maybe something else of a fairly strange type biome map that we haven't seen before.
We always tell FungusUCantKill to put up a thin white sheet over your TV. Instant snow map. You could do the same!
1 DLC leaders : Make major Vaughan a dlc leader,1 banished leader maybe for the fun prophet of regret,1 Flood leader I hope a gravemind or 1 forerunner leader.

2 more maps : Make more maps for skirmish or add all the classes maps from halo wars or other halo games.

3 campaign Expansion : I want to know what happened after ATN if the flood are contained and what will happen with Anders and the sprit of fire.

4 more skulls : I want to have more skulls
in campaign and skirmish
Wishful thinking would be more maps I don't see anymore campaign expansions happening.Anders and the flood will most likely be apart of halo 6 so they are probably saving those for that
We always tell FungusUCantKill to put up a thin white sheet over your TV. Instant snow map. You could do the same!
It totally works!

If I turn my AC down real real low, it's like I'm actually in a blizzard!
I loled
Some classic Halo Wars maps would be nice, as for leaders. Maybe Cortana because of the ending, or a returning long dead character like Tartarus.
I would love to see more maps. Unlike HW1 in wich every map was very different from the others, with unique settings and exploits like the forerunner sentinel generators or ligth barriers in HW2 they feel pretty much the same. Different landscapes with a different setup of bases and minibases but nothing else

Pd sorry for the bad English hahaha
I would love to see at least one remake of a map from HW1, preferably Frozen Valley for that would be interesting, or maybe The Docks from 2v2. Some want Fort Deen but forget to think of how broken the map would be considering we have artillery now and all that goodness.
For a unique map I'ld love to see one where there is a direct path from your base to the enemies base, but, as a twist the path is extremely narrow and is in a valley between two mountains. This means it's an extreme risk vs reward type thing as if your try to use the path you're army will be complete exposed to be shot from above or melted by leader abilities.