Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Whats the new DLC leader AFTER Colony

OP CordedQuill42

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
If there is a new leader after Colony, What would it be?
Enter your thoughts.
Why wouldn't you start the thread with your own thoughts?
Because I don't know what 343I has cooked up for us.
I just want everyone's thoughts.
Before adding more leaders, I'd like a few campaign missions to mix it up.
Another banished leader, most likely a another brute or elite I would guess... would be cool to a jackal, skirmisher or even an engineer leader though.
I'm with Plastic, I want some campaign missions to flesh out the Banished before I get another leader.

Though if it was a leader, I'd want a Grunt
There's another thread which people have been using to post their ideas for potential leaders. The most interesting to me at the moment are the Drone leader suggestions.
A drone leader would be very interesting, the flying drones from Halo 2. They would be the banished version of the sentinels, would make it interesting.
*Edit*

Found answer with google.

I'm still a bit confused on what we get for buying the digital deluxe edition. I guess we'll all find out in time (:
Let's just get this dlc before worrying about the next lol
Lol
VENOM ACR wrote:
Let's just get this dlc before worrying about the next lol
First thing i thought to myself too this colony dude isn't even out yet
Maybe we should wait until we get Colony first
A flood leader would be great with a grave mind as an ultimate unit.
I'd rather have new maps.

As for campaign missions I'd prefer they would release all of the missions together instead of releasing some missions here and there.
Another banished leader, most likely a another brute or elite I would guess... would be cool to a jackal, skirmisher or even an engineer leader though.
That would be cool to have a jackal but seeing as there's none in the game it would feel really out of place. I also don't think we will ever see skirmishers again seeing as how they're near extinction after Reach
There's another thread which people have been using to post their ideas for potential leaders. The most interesting to me at the moment are the Drone leader suggestions.
Dragohnz wrote:
A drone leader would be very interesting, the flying drones from Halo 2. They would be the banished version of the sentinels, would make it interesting.
Yes I like that idea and the person who thought of it and the details. 😀

Yes my idea was to make the drones a cheap fast unit good at stopping rushes but are weak against turrets making them bad at rushing themselves. Later through a upgrade they would gain the ability to repair vehicles. (Good vs. Basic infantry but would still lose to snipers and rangers)

they would be a unique anti-rush and later on a support unit. A good drone player would be protecting himself and his allies helping the game to get into later stages.

That is just my idea for the basic drone unit if you want to look to at the full list of ideas look at the creating your own leader thread.
I would like another banished leader to make it even.
I would like new maps and more campaign missions. New leaders are cool but they don't feel like enough to be considered a complete "DLC"
Maybe a completely new twist?
like a hacked guiltyspark sort of leader for the banished?
with the hero being a Knight from halos 4/5 with a short ranged shotgun or launcher?
A banished sentinel or something along the lines
it could have a few abilities like reconstitution Matrix that sacrifices upto 5 groups of infantry to turn them into sentinels or something
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3