Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

whats with the hero bugs

OP DarkTrooper126

has anyone noticed a few hero centric bugs like spartans missing half their neural implant upgrade , or grunt goblins having the warlord hero icon? im stumped on how a unit that wasn't touched in a patch ends up getting random bugs.
and the light bridges on fissure dont seem to work, along with the odst capture , hopefully the next patch addresses these
I've been maining Deci since the Dark Ages (the brutal reign of Forge), and I've had to put up with Warlord just running circles around units I tell him to attack as well as him using his Y ability when I clicked Y on my Engies. Some times when I tell him to go somewhere alone, my whole army follows him. It's more than a little bit annoying.
I've been maining Deci since the Dark Ages (the brutal reign of Forge), and I've had to put up with Warlord just running circles around units I tell him to attack as well as him using his Y ability when I clicked Y on my Engies. Some times when I tell him to go somewhere alone, my whole army follow him. It's more than a little bit annoying.
I feel your pain man, sometimes you want to scream.
I've been maining Deci since the Dark Ages (the brutal reign of Forge), and I've had to put up with Warlord just running circles around units I tell him to attack as well as him using his Y ability when I clicked Y on my Engies. Some times when I tell him to go somewhere alone, my whole army follow him. It's more than a little bit annoying.
I've had the army following thing happen with any single unit, not just heroes. It's gotten to the point that whenever my brother hears of problems from this game, he immediately asks if the game is still in Beta, or even Alpha, or if it had either.
Um, that's just lag. It happens to me all the time on pc, where you tell all units to do something, then you click an individual unit and tell him to do something, none of the other units were deselected and all of them do what you told that one to do. The only way to deselect everyone for me was to click in and out of one of your structures. It's pretty annoying, and has nothing to do with heroes.