Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Whats your favorite unit?

OP King slayer7553

My would have to be the Scorpian and Warthog.
Has and always will be the Blisterback. Its animations are so cool.
Sgt, johnsons Mantis, shielded with gauss chain gun and smart missiles, sounds like an apache helicopter with feet.
The fools send air units to harrass me, they'll learn.
My favourite unit has to be the UNSC sniper. Four or five of them can greatly reduce an infantry army to a few stragglers with ease, even on Legendary.
Probably the Goblin. Grunt hustle is pretty great and I’ve always had a weakness for grunts
Infused scarab. Or Chosen if we count hero units.
Locust,Locust,locust.Thy should have never been nerfed.
Scorpion
x N7 117 x wrote:
My favourite unit has to be the UNSC sniper. Four or five of them can greatly reduce an infantry army to a few stragglers with ease, even on Legendary.
They are very good units they have some great damage but I do not like that they can't attack building although it does make sense.
Scorpion
Nothings better then a tank Human and Cov.
UNSC - Marines, hero - Ice Cream Truck
Banished - blisterbacks (especially with Voridus), hero - chosen
Covenant:
Honor Guard- I’ve always been a fan of elites, and his voicelines are similar to the halo 2 elites. He’s really good in small skirmishes. Gotta love executing enemy heroes/units. He’s my #1.

Elite enforcers- Again I’ve always liked the elites and an all elite infantry squad? Give some of that.(Too bad shipmaster cant have them T.T)

UNSC:
Spartan Group Omega: Gotta love watching 3 heroes dropping from outer space to turn the tide of the battle

ODST: Gotta love watching 3 squads dropping from outer space to turn the tide of the battle

You may have noticed but I love infantry units
Kinsano's Flame Hogs, Infused Engineers. :)

And the Banished Lich, even though it's an NPC (unless you're Pavium) it looks darn cool.
Colossus, I love the detail on them and the pilot is really hot
also the best unit
Also shoutout to Kinsano Cyclops best hero. :D

And Voridus. Not really meta but fun. (any other Voridus mains here?)
Heavy grunts. Best unit for the cost in game. 3 of them will poo poo on a grizzly for 360 blue.
Oh and also they diarrhea all over marines.
Call me crazy but I love the frost raven....hitting a shatter on a bunch of tier one infantry and watching an early game army disappear never gets old 😁
Heavy grunts. Best unit for the cost in game. 3 of them will poo poo on a grizzly for 360 blue.
Oh and also they diarrhea all over marines.
Yeah, I just got YapYap and I'm curious: could you give me a rundown of Heavy Grunts and how to use them? What exactly are they: Heavy anti-inf infantry, light anti-vehicle, tanky multirole, economic multirole... you get the idea. They look amazing but I'm trying to get a grip on what exactly they're for and how to cover any weaknesses.
Sniper with Stanchion upgrade