4. 2
Jerome with the spartan laser
Jerome with his Mantis mech
Colony's Hunter Captain
Johnson's Mantis
Forge's Grizzlies
Condor
Flood Launcher/Spore Mound.
Grizzly ez, it's big, stronk, and looks cool as hell plus the extra lore saying it took Covenant ships in orbit to kill it sometimes.
Grizzly ez, it's big, stronk, and looks cool as hell plus the extra lore saying it took Covenant ships in orbit to kill it sometimes.
How did you find out about that?
How did you find out about that?
Halopedia, forgot what they sourced for it
Grizzly ez, it's big, stronk, and looks cool as hell plus the extra lore saying it took Covenant ships in orbit to kill it sometime
Halo wars 1: honor guards. I only like them cause they do an animation sometimes when they kill units.

halo wars 2: I have no idea cause I hardly play it.
stuartpama wrote:
Halo wars 1: honor guards. I only like them cause they do an animation sometimes when they kill units.

halo wars 2: I have no idea cause I hardly play it.
Then you are missing out my friend 😁
Honor Guards are pretty legit in this game too. All heroes have a neat assassination animation that they sometimes get to do; it's cool. :D
My favourite unit? Do you really want me to answer that?!
Yes
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yes
You don't have to answer if you don't want to but if you aren't going to say what your favorite unit is then you don't need to comment.
Heavy grunts. Best unit for the cost in game. 3 of them will poo poo on a grizzly for 360 blue.
Oh and also they diarrhea all over marines.
Yeah, I just got YapYap and I'm curious: could you give me a rundown of Heavy Grunts and how to use them? What exactly are they: Heavy anti-inf infantry, light anti-vehicle, tanky multirole, economic multirole... you get the idea. They look amazing but I'm trying to get a grip on what exactly they're for and how to cover any weaknesses.
They are a tanky and economic multi role. They are like marines but they can stun air and vehicle units.
Heavy grunts. Best unit for the cost in game. 3 of them will poo poo on a grizzly for 360 blue.
Oh and also they diarrhea all over marines.
Yeah, I just got YapYap and I'm curious: could you give me a rundown of Heavy Grunts and how to use them? What exactly are they: Heavy anti-inf infantry, light anti-vehicle, tanky multirole, economic multirole... you get the idea. They look amazing but I'm trying to get a grip on what exactly they're for and how to cover any weaknesses.
They are a tanky and economic multi role. They are like marines but they can stun air and vehicle units.
Neat, thanks!
Scorpions
Mega turret they sexy and you can control group them
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2