Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Where were banished during the battle of arc

OP OptimumCactus73

In HW2 banished were on the arc. But they were not in battle of the arc i.e halo 3. Were they hiding there ,waiting for the day/fight to end?..
In HW2 banished were on the arc. But they were not in battle of the arc i.e halo 3. Were they hiding there ,waiting for the day/fight to end?..
"For a decade, the Banished were little more than raiders and pirates, conducting surgical raids against the Covenant and other targets while gathering mercenaries to their cause. Evading Covenant enforcers led to Atriox prioritizing stealth in his forces".
"During the Covenant's reign, the Banished mostly laid low and kept on the move, never claiming territory; Atriox only attacked targets he had something to gain from, largely in the form of supplies and materiel".
I got this from https://www.halopedia.org/Banished, not sure if it's a reliable source or not. But yeah, I guess they were just kind of hiding and laying low, until the Covenant fell.
Their hideout is already exposed to spirit of fire..I hope it will be exposed to unsc and join hands with them to help stop cortana
They were lifting
They only arrived at the Ark 6 months before halo
Wars 2. They were not there during halo 3
So where they were
Ado Ulamee wrote:
So where they were
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They were in the galaxy
Ado Ulamee wrote:
So where they were
Ado Ulamee wrote:
They were in the galaxy
You are wrong !!. I,unsc,banished,sanghelios were at my home having dinner and at the same time planning a plan to stop cortana
They were not on the Ark during that time.
They weren't on the Ark during Halo 3.