Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Which leader do you hate fighting the most?

OP OmegaLUL947452

For me I'd say Yap Yap in 1s and 3s due to his crazy drop and self-healing leader...and there's 3 of them!
Desi air is annoying in 3s if you don't have team coordination but a surprise Arbiter rush with enforcers always sucks. #scoutingsaveslives
I play 3s, so my answers are based on 3v3 matchups. Deci because you know that more likely than not you have an air rush coming and if you don't pressure him in time, then you most likely doomed. Anders because her fast/cheap tech is very powerful and then the kodiak spam. Yap is also terrible if the player is competent because of the base stealing and the seemingly endless wave of pushing Yap can pull off.
Forge because he can do it all, he can pelican rush you early, his forge hog can control the early game, grizzlies drop at an empty base is game over. And in threes his economy is so good he becomes the eco for other players. Easiest match up (note I play threes at like 1500-1600 onyx) is anders, players at this rank tend forget they have kodiacs and try to marine and gale spam you, even after you have tanks, reavers, and engineers. The ones that do make Kodiaks are usually too scared to move until they get a condor and even then they are sketchy. They also are very slow, even if you defend one who wants to boom up it is doubtful that make anything good. I have honestly had an anders player aggressively ping their base, because it had a group of ankle biters slapping it. This is after me and a other teammate obliterated a decis main base, and they had him on life support.
arbiter cuz steal and yap yap for free ima mass units before to counter attack
Early to mid game I hate Commander Jeremy, late game I hate Decimus.
I will forever and always no matter what Halo game, hate Anders. Late game Colony and Pavium just do not die!
Forge because he can do it all, he can pelican rush you early, his forge hog can control the early game, grizzlies drop at an empty base is game over. And in threes his economy is so good he becomes the eco for other players. Easiest match up (note I play threes at like 1500-1600 onyx) is anders, players at this rank tend forget they have kodiacs and try to marine and gale spam you, even after you have tanks, reavers, and engineers. The ones that do make Kodiaks are usually too scared to move until they get a condor and even then they are sketchy. They also are very slow, even if you defend one who wants to boom up it is doubtful that make anything good. I have honestly had an anders player aggressively ping their base, because it had a group of ankle biters slapping it. This is after me and a other teammate obliterated a decis main base, and they had him on life support.
I don't think the community ever recovered from that 300% Forgehog Buff that one time. I think he'll forever be hated even after the nerf.
I don't think the community ever recovered from that 300% Forgehog Buff that one time. I think he'll forever be hated even after the nerf.
This brings back bad memories.
Him being able to wipe your troops by pressing Y and the few surviving would be quickly taken care of.
This brings back bad memories.
Him being able to wipe your troops by pressing Y and the few surviving would be quickly taken care of.
I noticed when that happened, the forums were a lot more "active" and the memes were nonstop. It's a shame because they did finally fix that and I think Forge is balanced but the damage has been done.