Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Which leader do you use?

OP Themoneyguy7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The most enjoyable thing with Shipmaster is not to teleport away enemy troops: but to force an engagement. In team war I love to just choose an enemy army and pull it in against my gathered team.
Actually, forge isn't very fun to use for me anymore. I started using Decimus and Serina more, and I'm liking Serina.
My favorite leaders are Cutter, Shipmaster, and Forge.
Forge by far. It's so much fun using a good leader, useful leader powers, and transporting ground units to and from battles. Not to mention cheaper economy upgrades helps early-game when that's the most important time during the match.
Shipmaster because displacement is broke.
I main Voridus!
I main Voridus!
So glad i'm not alone in this hateful world!
I main Voridus!
It's tough out there for Voridus mains people calling for Nerf's worried about will he be nerfed to the ground but in times like these we have to remember his two words:

Prepare yourselfs
I main Voridus!
It's tough out there for Voridus mains people calling for Nerf's worried about will he be nerfed to the ground but in times like these we have to remember his two words:

Prepare yourselfs
We're gonna get the Yapyap treatment soon I just know it. But as Voridus also said

"What's the worse that could happen?"
I main Voridus!

Prepare yourselfs
We're gonna get the Yapyap treatment soon I just know it. But as Voridus also said

Atriox drops the Nerf hammer R I P
I main Voridus!

Prepare yourselfs

Atriox drops the Nerf hammer R I P
"I told you, not to go on the forums....FOR GOOD REASON!"
"Secure the Season Rank, Clean up your mess!"
I main Anders as well, but for different reasons. Like the fact she is so damn beautiful...oh, and R&D is pretty good in team fights.
So while I was playing halo wars 2 I have seen a lot of people use captain cutter, and I was wondering what leaders do you use and why. I use professor Anders because of her ultimate unit and her R&D ability. Let me know who do you use and why.
I yous to use cutter cause I was the best cutter :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2