Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

who are your favorite leader's?

OP XSUNERX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
who are your favorite leader's in Blitz, firefight, and all the other modes, and why are thy your favorite?

My favorites are Cutter and Atriox and sometimes yap yap the destroyer, Atriox is because he has hard ti kill units and is just a blast to play with in any game mode. Cutter is because he has nice variety of what you want, plus ODST's are just amazing (especially in blitz). And yap yap the destroyer is just so much fun with the amount of troops you can swarm your opponent with, and grunt mechs are wonderful to have if there in a pair or group.
Unsc:forge
banished:decimus
UNSC - Jerome, Isabel
Banished - Colony, Pavium

On the UNSC side, if we need a hard hitter, Jerome's forces can really bring some pain. While if we need support, Isabel is a great choice, especially if you're alone or no one is communicating because you can pretty much go and do your own thing.

On the Banished side, Colony can be a great support Leader to pick because you can place Skitterered allies around choke points, build veterancy, and basically nothing will get through for a while. Plus, Colony deals in healing, so your team mates can slightly fore go worrying about healing if you're a team player. Pavium's great at area denial; step on his turf and you'll feel it before you see it coming.
Prefer shipmaster simply due to he feels highly versatile with his abilities and units. You could go armor, infantry, or air and easily keep your opponents on their toes as it is difficult to predict how a shipmaster player will go. Plus with the various teleport/camo features you can easily back up allies or failing that, glass the enemy attack force. Finally with his honor guard, he can be used for simply recon, quick hits to single buildings, or as a "anchor" to put down a portal for you and your ally armies to move through.
Shipmaster -- I do a lot of random queues, and displacement is just godly for dealing with overly passive teamates.
UNSC Anders
just cuz she is lowkey bad by everyone that says that she's great if you can get past that huge build up time that if you get to 15 min in the game you be in a position to remax army constantly , basically she's the protoss equivalent for halo wars 2 and i love it , also she's been my fav leader since HW 1
Zildjians wrote:
Shipmaster -- I do a lot of random queues, and displacement is just godly for dealing with overly passive teamates.
Heh, this guy gets it. I never super turtle against shipmaster. Way too awesome when he gets all of his positional powers lol

Fav is Isabel. Monster units and abilities for the win in a drawn game. I’m good enough to at least trade until late game so her weaknesses early don’t matter that much to me.
Zildjians wrote:
Heh, this guy gets it. I never super turtle against shipmaster. Way too awesome when he gets all of his positional powers lol

Fav is Isabel. Monster units and abilities for the win in a drawn game. I’m good enough to at least trade until late game so her weaknesses early don’t matter that much to me.
stop the hassle of making your own units and waiting on energy and just to see the enemy get it first and destroy your troops over again and again.

Use the brand new revolutionary product brought to you by the UNSC!

Ghost in the machine!

turn your devastating lose into a wonderful win with ghost in the machine!

Ghost in the machine is made by the Incredible A.I. her self Isabel!

Have a problem with too many grizzlies on the field? Use ghost in the machine! Wana take out thous pesky locusts without losing your own troops? Ghost in the machine is there for you!

Ghost in the machine. now only $180!
Order now and get a free can of flex seal to repair all of the damage you've created!
Either Pavium or Voridus:
  • I adore Pavium's Burnout ability, it's one of my favorites in the game, but his personality is boring.
  • I love Voridus's Combat Spoils, and his personality is basically mine but turned to 11, but I am slow on multitasking so it isn't easy for me to get an early raid going for those sweet, sweet spoils.
YapYap and Decimus. Decimus because in RPGs and MOBAs, I’ve always preferred having strong passive abilities over active ones. And I really like how one of Decimus’ passives is life steal. Boundless Siphon is the coolest leader power in the game imo.

YapYap because he has amazing leader powers, methane is strong as hell, and people always underestimate the Grunts and think he’s a joke leader until their base is surrounded by 1000 Grunts and a cloud of methane.
My favorite leader is Serina 😍
May yap and voridus forever live.
UNSC: Sargent Johnson, Enough Said!
Banished: Shipmaster.
UNSC: Usually Johnson
Banished: Pavium
Banished: Atriox
UNSC: None they are all scum.
Banished: Atriox
UNSC: None they are all scum.
i can tell. do you play any other banished?

atriox might be good but at the beginning it can be kind of a struggle if you do not get that starting energy his troops are kinda costly.

decimus could be a good backup if atriox starts to falter a bit hes fast and is really good at taking and holding the spots at the start.
I personally like pavium and voridus as well but I only play them for fun. I tried to switch to decimus, but I don't have the IQ points to be good with him.
I personally like pavium and voridus as well but I only play them for fun. I tried to switch to decimus, but I don't have the IQ points to be good with him.
have you ever tried shipmaster?

Shipmaster can be a bit easier on learning the same kind of tactics as a decimus.
Shipmaster forever! I love being able to manipulate mine and the enemy's troops, as well as being rapid support for team members.
Shipmaster forever! I love being able to manipulate mine and the enemy's troops, as well as being rapid support for team members.
shipmaster is quite awsome i did find a lot of ways to counter him and the tactics but if he gets the starting energy i am dead.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2