Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Who do you think is the best UNSC leader

OP OFFICIAL J12N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey guys today I want to know who you think the best UNSC leader is in halo wars 2 my personal favorite is commander Jerome comment who your favorite is
Best UNSC would have to go to Johnson or Anders, IMO.

My favourite, however, would have to be Jerome, as well.
Kinsano would be the pick for me. While Johnson and Forge shut down UNSC with flamer cheeses, I think Kinsano performs better against the majority of other leaders.
Cutter or Kinsano
Forge would be my pick. Don't go for the scatter bomb like most people get those veteran kodiaks and they will put in more work than a scatter bomb ever could.
Right now Cutter is pretty good, as well as Kisanos.
If you look on the leaderleaderboard all UNSC leader are S- B tier, but Johnson, who is in my opinion still C Tier. And I highly doubt that this will ever change, cause for 343 have to tweak his leader powers, which they won't do in the current state of the game.
If you look on the leaderleaderboard all UNSC leader are S- B tier, but Johnson, who is in my opinion still C Tier. And I highly doubt that this will ever change, cause for 343 have to tweak his leader powers, which they won't do in the current state of the game.
Johnson currently beats every UNSC leader and fairs fairly well against Banished. His early and mid game isn't great against Banished, but it's not bad. However, Banished just kind die if they allow Johny to get to late game.

I assure you, Johnson is strong; way above C tier. I'm happy to demonstrate to you how strong he is.
My favorite unsc leader is sgt forge
Johnson currently beats every UNSC leader and fairs fairly well against Banished. His early and mid game isn't great against Banished, but it's not bad. However, Banished just kind die if they allow Johny to get to late game.

I assure you, Johnson is strong; way above C tier. I'm happy to demonstrate to you how strong he is.
I would agree with your opinion on the lategame, where Johnson is pretty powerfully even with the lack of offensive abilitys and Units drops, but that's only in the ultra lategame where only 3 of 10 games end. Most time the game goes only early to mid game, where Johnson just get overrolled by every UNSC leader and Most banished.

Edit: I think buffing his turret drop could take a good buff.
Let him drop 2 Turrets .
Forge can drop 2 permanent veteran Kodiacs with a warthog which is so much better.

Give his mech or at least his colossi an increase line of sight with his passive.

And make the bunker cheaper.

I would agree with your opinion on the lategame, where Johnson is pretty powerfully even with the lack of offensive abilitys and Units drops, but that's only in the ultra lategame where only 3 of 10 games end. Most time the game goes only early to mid game, where Johnson just get overrolled by every UNSC leader and Most banished.

Let him drop 2 Turrets .
Forge can drop 2 permanent veteran Kodiacs with a warthog which is so much better.

Give his mech or at least his colossi an increase line of sight with his passive.

Someone isn't aware of Johnson's broken opener 😏😏.

Let him drop 2 Turrets .

A few 'someones' (myself included)... though he is dope mid game and beyond. Don't get the whole thought he is only good late game... this is false now.
DA Cleric wrote:

Let him drop 2 Turrets .

A few 'someones' (myself included)... though he is dope mid game and beyond. Don't get the whole thought he is only good late game... this is false now.
To summarize;

UNSC can't kill Flamers fast enough when there is a heal, Bunker, and Heal from hero. When UNSC is playing Johnson, there best bet is to push for a base trade, as it's near impossible to play defence. Banished can do better against this due to Sui's, but it's still difficult to for them to fight off.

Try it out, it's hilarious.
DA Cleric wrote:

Let him drop 2 Turrets .

To summarize;

UNSC can't kill Flamers fast enough when there is a heal, Bunker, and Heal from hero. When UNSC is playing Johnson, there best bet is to push for a base trade, as it's near impossible to play defence. Banished can do better against this due to Sui's, but it's still difficult to for them to fight off.

I thought you were referring to the Triple Cheesebunker I keep hearing about in 3v3s lol.
Anders or Kinsano, While not based of any data I feel like they do the best if in good hands. Ander has the sentinels and other forerunner abilities and Kinsano has the flame based units the shred everything, especially infantry.

Johnson is pretty good too though, he has the bunkers which can help hold a spot much better and he has those mantises... oh man those mantises.

Though they are better in my opinion, I still prefer Jerome as my UNSC leader.
AYF 001 wrote:
DA Cleric wrote:

Let him drop 2 Turrets .

To summarize;

I thought you were referring to the Triple Cheesebunker I keep hearing about in 3v3s lol.
Haha, no, though, that does sound fun. I mainly only refer to 1's when discussing balance/tier lists. Teams are just too annoying and there are too many factors.
Personally I think Serina is the best UNSC leader
AYF 001 wrote:
DA Cleric wrote:

Let him drop 2 Turrets .

To summarize;

Haha, no, though, that does sound fun. I mainly only refer to 1's when discussing balance/tier lists. Teams are just too annoying and there are too many factors.
I usually stick to team games with friends. I watched one of them playing 1's a while ago and he went against nothing but 300% Forgehog spam. So we basically agreed not to play "who can meta the hardest".
Love myself some Kinsano, she has turned from an early "all or nothin rusher" to a "I don't know what I want to be, its just a phase mom". She is awesome early game, great mid-game with flame hogs, and red-line is amazing for anything late game. Close second would be Jerome because like kinsano you can't really go wrong with him.
AYF 001 wrote:
AYF 001 wrote:
DA Cleric wrote:

Let him drop 2 Turrets .

To summarize;

I usually stick to team games with friends. I watched one of them playing 1's a while ago and he went against nothing but 300% Forgehog spam. So we basically agreed not to play "who can meta the hardest".
Is the "300% percent ForgeHog" still around? I thought they fixed that, like, a looooooong time ago.
AYF 001 wrote:
AYF 001 wrote:
DA Cleric wrote:

Let him drop 2 Turrets .

To summarize;

Is the "300% percent ForgeHog" still around? I thought they fixed that, like, a looooooong time ago.
Nah, Forge's manageable now, but my friend really hates when people go Flavor of the Month or everyone spams the same unit to win.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2