Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Who Is The Best Leader For Late-Game?

OP CommanderrPeace

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I am searching for opinions about leaders who are great for late game, maybe a list for the greatest for late game compared to the worst?
Seeing as no one else has said anything yet, I'd probably guess turtling Leaders like Pavium and Colony is my best guess.

Colony's Hero the Hunter Captain is a force to be reckoned with once you've gotten him fully upgraded in the War Council, plus upgraded Infantry in the Raid Camp, just as well, tossing two Skitterers on him will make him devastating. He can hold his own against large groups of enemies, especially if you put him in a garrison of some sort. His kit seems to be situated around taking a lot of damage and healing it back up, but he does have his limits. So while he has a good defensive start, late game he'll be extremely powerful.

Pavium seems to be more of the command and conquer turtle Leader as utilizing his Mega Turrets can help you take complete control of the battlefield as you push up with your forces. His Burnout also helps push him along towards a faster destruction path and really helps his team mates out if he's feeling generous.

Voridus can also be late game if you want to run his triple Infusion Scarab assault with Infusion based healing and damage boost.

I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it.
Arbiter by far.
Arbiter by far.
Please explain
I am searching for opinions about leaders who are great for late game, maybe a list for the greatest for late game compared to the worst?
Sgt Jhonson is the best and iconic Leader of all time
:-)
Arbiter by far.
Nice joke bruh

CoR isn't strong enough to carry him against Deci or Atriox anymore

Good day peasants
The hands down best is Voridus trust me ;)
Arbiter by far.
Please explain
Because constant low cooldown abilities each activating CoR 3 is OP late game.
EiTeNeR wrote:
Arbiter by far.
Nice joke bruh

CoR isn't strong enough to carry him against Deci or Atriox anymore

Good day peasants
What good is boundless siphon and invulnerability if your units are stasised 🤔
Arbiter by far.
totally agree
Sargent Johnson, his leader powers to free base creation and leaching ability for turrets, combined with the Garrison drop and the siege turret allows him to shut down the mid and chock points with ease, too bad he doesn't have much in instant damage powers.
Jeff Kills wrote:
Could you please explain why you feel this way, and what makes him a good pick?
Jeff is just kidding.
Short answer is decimus.
Long answer is arbiter is also decent at end-game with all leader points if you can utilize phantoms+stasis+CoR with the rest of your leaderpoints and all of them very short cd with power surge. Isabel is also great lategame with a lot of great active LPs. air army with heal+holo+heavymetal and mac and GITM.
For a rough ordered list:
Decimus
Isabel
Arbiter
---
Colony
Forge
Anders
Pavium
Johnson
---
Jerome
Atriox
Shipmaster
YapYap
---
Kinsano
---
Cutter
Serina
Voridus
Arbiter is strongest early game for the rushing .(need atleast 50 population before 3 mins)

I always pressure on a Johnson or Atriox or Decimus early when I rush because of their mid and late game effectiveness.
---
Cutter
Serina
Voridus
Voridus BibleThump
I don’t use her. But if you let Isabel build up to t3 she is devastating.
Jeff Kills wrote:
Funny
---
Cutter
Serina
Voridus
Voridus BibleThump
I see now
Thank You, I have actually learned from the forum.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2