Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Why was Kinsano not present in the campaign?

OP N1K Leonhart

Why was Kinsano not present in Campaign?Even Colony made an appearance in dlc.
Colony is canon, Kinsano isn't and we don't have any info on her at all which is annoying.
It sucks she wasn't an enemy in ATN, she could have been a boss like Decimus was in the main campaign. Being a fire focused leader it would have made sense for her to have been sent in to fight the flood and run into Banished forces in the process. Or maybe she could've been a temporary ally?
It sucks she wasn't an enemy in ATN, she could have been a boss like Decimus was in the main campaign. Being a fire focused leader it would have made sense for her to have been sent in to fight the flood and run into Banished forces in the process. Or maybe she could've been a temporary ally?
Exactly my thoughts at the time,i was sure she will make appearance in ATN.Instead we got 2 new Banished characters.
Colony is canon, Kinsano isn't and we don't have any info on her at all which is annoying.
Kinsano is canon,even more than Colony.There is a detailed description of her bein Insurrectionists leader before,and after her parents were murdered by Covenant she joined UNSC,and is currently with SOF fighting the Banished on the Ark.It is in Halopedia.
Kinsano is canon,even more than Colony.There is a detailed description of her bein Insurrectionists leader before,and after her parents were murdered by Covenant she joined UNSC,and is currently with SOF fighting the Banished on the Ark.It is in Halopedia.
I checked the Halo wiki a few months ago and don't remember finding anything on her, I guess I over looked in and missed it. My bad.
I fantasize from time to time imaging a small campaign focusing on her. She has great potential.

That adition at the ATN could have been great. Maybe it was wise to not put her inside so CA and 343 can use her for better purposes.

Anyway, I would pay another 25 bucks for a new campaign segment of Kinsano against the flood in the UNSC point of view (if that ever happen!). Or even better for me a small campaign introduction of how Kinsano got into the Spirit of Fire...
Because she isn't onboard the Spirit of Fire. Colony made an appearance because the Banished is still very open for expansion. It's not just a red Covenant, they're radically different from them.
Because she isn't onboard the Spirit of Fire. Colony made an appearance because the Banished is still very open for expansion. It's not just a red Covenant, they're radically different from them.
How do you know she is not on SOF?
How do you know she is not on SOF?
It's the canon. Otherwise, I'm sure she would've made more of an appearance at least in Spearbreaker. Kinsano, along with Arbiter, Johnson, Forge and Serina aren't present in HW2's canon (although she's the only one of the bunch who isn't dead).
Maybe we'll see her in HW3
Cuz she ugly.