1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
nuchey wrote:
What if we got to play as Atriox? That would be dope
I agree, it would be dope
LbonB312 wrote:
The United States and the United Kingdom assisted the Soviets in the war against Hitler. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, all that jazz. With Cortana, she will take the place of Hitler, and Atriox will be Joseph Stalin.
And if you look into the past withtin the Halo universe, the elites turned on the covenant to aid us, the flood helped us stop Truth in both 2 and 3, and Atriox has united at least some elites alongside brutes.
It just makes so much sense for Atriox to be in H6.
Yep! And the Halo universe will just be a bunch MAD standoffs that do not amount to anything lol
aka HUKO wrote:
LbonB312 wrote:
The United States and the United Kingdom assisted the Soviets in the war against Hitler. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, all that jazz. With Cortana, she will take the place of Hitler, and Atriox will be Joseph Stalin.
And if you look into the past withtin the Halo universe, the elites turned on the covenant to aid us, the flood helped us stop Truth in both 2 and 3, and Atriox has united at least some elites alongside brutes.
I agree that Atriox could work with Humanity against the Created, but not serving them. Atriox was all about throwing off the yoke of the Covenant, I couldn't see him trading one master for another after years of independence.
it would be interesting to see chief and atriox fight side by side in a mission... but as soon as the battles over atriox would pull a "tactical" offensive and totally ambush chief making for the greatest fist fight scene since locke and chief
I'm going to say that I personally would've loved that fight to be a little more built and executed, cause it was not perfect by any means.
it was all a little slow and, compiled with the rest of the game it was not the best I could've seen.
thars just me though, if you liked it, that's fine.
Looking for a well choreographed, beautifullt (technically) set up fight and execution. Atriox vs the 3 Spartans man!
-Yoinking!- play that fight at my funeral!
aka HUKO wrote:
LbonB312 wrote:
Looking for a well choreographed, beautifullt (technically) set up fight and execution. Atriox vs the 3 Spartans man!
I'll make sure that happens
aka HUKO wrote:
LbonB312 wrote:
I agree that Atriox could work with Humanity against the Created, but not serving them. Atriox was all about throwing off the yoke of the Covenant, I couldn't see him trading one master for another after years of independence.
it would be interesting to see chief and atriox fight side by side in a mission... but as soon as the battles over atriox would pull a "tactical" offensive and totally ambush chief making for the greatest fist fight scene since locke and chief
I'm going to say that I personally would've loved that fight to be a little more built and executed, cause it was not perfect by any means.
it was all a little slow and, compiled with the rest of the game it was not the best I could've seen.
thars just me though, if you liked it, that's fine.
yeah the atriox vs red team was amazing, but i really enjoyed the locke vs chief fight, mainly bc it showed that no one can top chief, locke tried cheating and shooting him in the face, and tried armor locking him, but failed anyway soooo OSIRIS SUX
OOO MadLax wrote:
Halo Wars 3, don't make me laugh.

Halo 6 will be the last halo game for a while, this franchise is dead.
Mark my words it will be 343 Industries last game, before its closed down by Microsoft.
While i would agree a HW3 may bever reach shelves, Halo is not dead. The Halo franchise is still very popular game, though i for one hated Halo 4 and 5 and disliked Reach.
Not trying to argue with you, but I don't understand why so much hate for Halo 4 and 5. What was it that bothered you?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2