will halo wars 2 get delayed

OP IRISH KNIFER6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
do you think it will?
Microsoft wouldn´t let that happen.
What is the current release date set for?
I know I could probably find it easily enough, but I felt like being lazy...
Fall 2016 is all we know so far, we'll hear a release date at E3 most likely
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2
cant wait for this game
Too early to say.
I'm okay with it being delayed if they fix bugs and glitches, ETC. AS long as when the game comes out there are very minor bugs / glitches that aren't game breaking.
Doubtful. Very doubtful...
i don't think it will
^^^^This^^^^^^
It will get released unfinished if its not ready, not delayed
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
That or it will be really bad. Were less than a year away yet we haven't seen any gameplay or addional trailers.
I hope it gets delayed.

343 needs to allocate all manpower to Halo 5 content to soothe the angry masses. I don't say this out of malice for Halo Wars, I want it too, but Halo 5 needs higher priority right now.
I hope it gets delayed.

343 needs to allocate all manpower to Halo 5 content to soothe the angry masses. I don't say this out of malice for Halo Wars, I want it too, but Halo 5 needs higher priority right now.
343 aren't developing Halo Wars 2 though, Creative Assembly are, so 343's focus will be on Halo 5
^^^^This^^^^^^
It will get released unfinished if its not ready, not delayed
They can't afford to have another MCC collection mess. The short term gains are nothing compared to the long term, crippling reputation loss.
It will be finished AND on time. HW2 will most likely have some kind of micro transactions snuck in now that they've broken the seal with H5, Microsoft knows that NOBODY is going purchase anything if the game is broken.
Just a hunch.
The way I figure it, 343 feels like they probably have about 5 or 6 months before they start any real development.
The way I figure it, 343 feels like they probably have about 5 or 6 months before they start any real development.
Again, 343i is not developing Halo Wars 2. It's being developed by Creative Assembly.
not if we can help it!
Probably it will happened.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2