Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

will the flood return?

OP Sw2r

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
GreZ69 wrote:
The flood would be an excellent addition to the game.

as must are biological units you could make them like Spartans, where they take over enemy units to mould them into a flood version
yeah that be pretty cool.
I believe so. There are still 4 other commanders other than cutter and atriox. I think one will be prometheans, one flood, and the other 2 I don't know.
Probably an old covenant faction and anders.
It will be cool to see flood back again, playable faction may be?
I believe so. There are still 4 other commanders other than cutter and atriox. I think one will be prometheans, one flood, and the other 2 I don't know.
There will most likely be 3 UNSC and 3 Covenant at launch, due to the fact that Cutter only had one Spartan during the beta. Each leader will have one of the 3 Spartans, then for balance issues you almost need to have 2 more Covies. Flood nor Prometheans have a wide enough arsenal to easily balance. I could easily picture both being dlc though.
There will most likely be 3 UNSC and 3 Covenant at launch, due to the fact that Cutter only had one Spartan during the beta. Each leader will have one of the 3 Spartans, then for balance issues you almost need to have 2 more Covies. Flood nor Prometheans have a wide enough arsenal to easily balance. I could easily picture both being dlc though.
Flood and forerunners have a good arsenal.
I think since both Ripa Moramee (the arbiter) and Sergeant John Forge are deceased after the events of the first game I think that the flood might be included, each faction having 2 leaders.
The ark was heavily damaged. All the flood that the gravemind could get were at the ark. I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be much flood to speak of, even then, the unsc would have made it a top priority to destroy the remaining flood. But if the flood on installation 07 managed to board and control one of the covenant/human ships monitoring the facility, then the flood could come back
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2