Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Will there be a Halo Wars 3?

OP TanEugene94

Ever since Halo Wars came out, will there be a Halo Wars 3 in future Halo installments? What are your thoughts?
I hope so, Halo Wars usually sells enough to make a profit if they can budget it correctly.
I hope so, Halo Wars usually sells enough to make a profit if they can budget it correctly.
Hi, I need to ask about Halo Wars 3 again. If the third installment happened, where will it set in the Halo universe? Is there a possibility that Halo Wars 3 could be set during or after Halo Infinite? Very curious to hear your thoughts.
I highly doubt it, the entire 343 is focused on Infinite and Reach, they stopped supporting the game after 2 years so, I highly doubt they will make a 3rd one.
They had a couple of ideas set up for halo wars 3 but it all got scrapped and anything that was going to happen got cancelled. As of right now they have no plans to make a halo wars 3 & it doesn't seem like that's going to change anytime soon.
Hi, I need to ask about Halo Wars 3 again. If the third installment happened, where will it set in the Halo universe? Is there a possibility that Halo Wars 3 could be set during or after Halo Infinite? Very curious to hear your thoughts.
It would be set during Halo Infinite. At the ending of Halo Wars 2, Anderson is on the ring and it gets pulled out of hyperspace only to meet a guardian controlled by Cortona.