Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Will there be a Halo Wars 3?

OP TanEugene94

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yeah imagine that you've got odsts and maybe if you change your commander it changes your main ship eg captain lasky will use the infinity which has a mac cannon- this can be used as a special ability.
I would love to see Halo Wars 3.
I'd certainly hope for a Halo Wars 3 some point in time in the future yeah.
Please god make Halo Wars 3!
if you could add a vehicle into the game what would it be for HW3
I would love to see the UH-144 Falcon from Halo Reach coming back in Halo Wars 3.
I would love to see the UH-144 Falcon from Halo Reach coming back in Halo Wars 3.
good choice, i miss the sparrowhawks
I would also vote for Halo Wars 3 and so help me god if you guys dont come out with it, ill get rich and fund it myself
tenchosan wrote:
I hope Atriox will play an active role in HW3 as well!
Warcraft Thrall or cool
Well Atriox is doing bad things,
I don't know his ambition
Halo wars 2 ends about where Infinite begins. Spoiler!! Shadows of Reach.
Last noted
Infinitys crew an Blue team is on Reach with Atriox an Escharum. The Banished are set up on the Arc. The Spirit of Fire along with Red team might meet up with Infinity. There are multiple factions that may play apart. Swords of Sanghelios, The Keepers of the one Freedom an what's left of the Covenant, Banished, UnSC Infinity, an Spirit of Fire crews, the apparition or Cortana, The Warden an the Guardians, the Flood. There is a portal that allows travel between Reach an the Ark. HI is the sequel.... HW2, an H5 leads to Shadows of Reach novel.
Haven't played much of 2 yet but what I did play was awesome, done 1 and I loved it so Halo Wars 3 would be welcome.
There needs to be a halo wars 3. Halo wars 2 ending could be complete in halo infinite, but it should be done with it's own sequel.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2