Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Will there be a Halo Wars 3

OP M3GA V3NOMS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I hope they make another one, I got the 1st one on steam, loved it, and will be buying the sequel soon.
tuhin94 wrote:
I'd rather they go back and fix Halo Wars 2 before taking on any new projects for the HW series.
I agree. I also want a Halo Wars 3 but they should fix that saves glitch that's plagued the second game for a long time now. However it will be a while before that can happen since the people who worked on HW2 are currently working on bringing The Master Chief Collection to PC.
Better be! The halo wars series is my favorite RTS!
tuhin94 wrote:
I'd rather they go back and fix Halo Wars 2 before taking on any new projects for the HW series.
I agree. I also want a Halo Wars 3 but they should fix that saves glitch that's plagued the second game for a long time now. However it will be a while before that can happen since the people who worked on HW2 are currently working on bringing The Master Chief Collection to PC.
Here's hoping they revisit HW2 after they are done with MCC. I get so much UI lag on Halo Wars 2, it is actually unreal.
Halo wars 3 will most likely be released around halo 6 because the the spirit of fire and infinity will meet at the ark to stop the flood from fully taking over cortana there was a reason why the gravemine crashed on the ark 😎
Drakonis47 wrote:
Halo wars 3 will most likely be released around halo 6 because the the spirit of fire and infinity will meet at the ark to stop the flood from fully taking over cortana there was a reason why the gravemine crashed on the ark 😎
Oh I would love a Spirit of Fire/Infinity meetup.

Blue Team and Red Team fighting together. <3
They did have halo wars 3 planned, but idk what happened, in halo wars 2 ending. You see Anders on a new planet and she encounters the machines from halo 5. They should have ended the halo wars series by the spirit of fire being destroyed
I'd love to have a third game. The story was open ended enough that we could easily have a third Halo Wars set on the Ark.
It did and I honestly think they should make a third one. It left me with wanting to see and know more at the end.
I hope so it would be cool especially how halo wars 2 ended it could be a cool campaign that relates to halo 5
I wish there is one.😐
I would love more an expansion of HW2 honestly...
I've always really loved Halo Wars, so I hope so. It's nice to experience a story every now and then separate from the main storyline. Plus, I enjoy the Spartans.
There needs to be one since Halo Wars 2 left with that cliffhanger of what happens to Ander's they need to do one.
Though I do think it'll be awhile before halo wars 3 comes out due to how long of a difference between 1 and 2 were.
I must point out 343 industries does not own Halo Wars and Bungie never did either. It was Ensemble Studios that created the franchise with Microsoft (their last game) then after Ensemble Studios ceased to exist, Microsoft took over their games updated them and worked on continuing them. Halo Wars being most recent was the first to get another game (Halo Wars 2) and it did well so Microsoft started working on the other successful franchise being Age Of Empires (AOE). They made an expantion for AOE2 it sold very well then they remastered AOE1 and AOE2 remastered will soon be released (it has huge preorder numbers) and now there is a big RTS coming out around 2020/2021 but its not Halo Wars 3, its the long await Age Of Empires 4! Been waiting like 15 years for that one and there is a trailer of it. As for Halo Wars 3, Microsoft will only start working on it after AOE4 is released this is why there is no news on it. Again i must remind that 343 industries has nothing to do with Halo Wars since they do not own it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3