2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Most likely will be.
tenchosan wrote:
If HW3 comes to us
I want the main character to be Jiralhanae.
For non-human characters like Warcraft
I need a drama. definitely!
Why HALO2 is the best masterpiece.
Arbiter is too big
Chief is awesome.
But the Master Chief alone is not the best drama
Is HW3 a story that brings Atriox closer?
A completely new brute story will surely be fun.
We did play as Voridus and Pavium in Awakening the Nightmare so I think you got your wish in a way.
Most likely will be.
tenchosan wrote:
If HW3 comes to us
Arbiter is too big
Chief is awesome.
We did play as Voridus and Pavium in Awakening the Nightmare so I think you got your wish in a way.
AtN is best campaign
I love AtN
tenchosan wrote:
Most likely will be.
tenchosan wrote:
If HW3 comes to us
Arbiter is too big
Chief is awesome.
AtN is best campaign
I love AtN
It's also my favorite depiction of the Flood, this is as close as we're getting to the Flood from the Book in any game.
Halo Wars 2 is the only game I have been playing for the past years since it's released. There are lots of thing to improve, I will definitely buy if there is a Halo Wars 3.
I really hope they do create halo wars 3 and it would be really good to take an approach on heroes akin to HW1 where you would control the leader and their individual power it made for some really interesting game play! expand the scope of the units as well as upgrade paths for them HW2 was pretty basic in comparison..... Although they certainly had some great ideas I'm not sure they were fully realised as they just added too many leaders without enough variation. It would be awesome to have leaders that don'tr have air for instance make it a real challenge! Bases should also be waaayyyy harder to take down!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ich wünsche mir auch einen 3ten Teil das game ist der hammer und wird nie langweilig. Ich versetz mich in die Rolle in den Helden ob es multi-player ist oder single player das Spiel wird einfach null langweilig.

Würde mich so freuen wenn es erscheint.
I dont think that Microsoft/ Xbox reached really the sales numbers with HW2, they were previously hoping to achieve. But Halo Wars 2 is in many ways much more than that. Sure, also developers need to pay their rent etc.. but what Halo Wars 2 did was to contribute so much to the brand worth of Halo in general. Its cinematics were just amazing, the story something so different than "oh mr hero pls save the world" and an antagonist, whos depth and story was so unique!

RTS seems to have a comeback.. Age of Empires 4, Iron Harvest and maybe the next Starcraft or WarCraft is in development.. just to name a few!

I believe Halo Wars 3 will be again a huge AAA title if Xbox Series X sales and Halo Infinity sales will heavily overachieve the targets + Iron Harvest and AoE4 being very successful.

We want Halo Wars 3! :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4