Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Will there be a Halo Wars 3

OP M3GA V3NOMS

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
I'd really like another one and although it may not be around in the near future, its certainly possible. For a long time many of us thought we'd never have a second Halo Wars and then it came.
I think we might be seeing Halo Wars 3 happening in future Halo installments especially if the upcoming Halo Infinite is a success. I am also hoping that 343 Industries can finally bring Halo Wars 2 to Steam. I really love playing Halo Wars Definitive Edition on Steam.
A good Halo Wars 3 could be, possibly, Thel Vadamee leading Covenant troops against humanity in one of his campaigns on human worlds, before Halo 2.
IMO a mobile halo wars is a more intersting idea at this moment than a HW3.
IMO a mobile halo wars is a more intersting idea at this moment than a HW3.
You think a mobile version would be better? Why do you say that? I think HW2 on steam would be a great idea
ouv wrote:
IMO a mobile halo wars is a more intersting idea at this moment than a HW3.
You think a mobile version would be better? Why do you say that? I think HW2 on steam would be a great idea
I think that a mobile game is a good way to attract new people for the franchise. Halo on steam would be great way to let newcomers know all the games. HW and HW2 on steam is a way to create a public that could play a possibile HW3 game. But make a HW3 with our actual scenario is a error, in my opinion. We need make Real Time Strategy gamers embrace halo wars before making a new game. Halo Wars is a very good game but can't survive just beeing played by FPS players like the majority of halo fans.
ouv wrote:
IMO a mobile halo wars is a more intersting idea at this moment than a HW3.
You think a mobile version would be better? Why do you say that? I think HW2 on steam would be a great idea
I think that a mobile game is a good way to attract new people for the franchise. Halo on steam would be great way to let newcomers know all the games. HW and HW2 on steam is a way to create a public that could play a possibile HW3 game. But make a HW3 with our actual scenario is a error, in my opinion. We need make Real Time Strategy gamers embrace halo wars before making a new game. Halo Wars is a very good game but can't survive just beeing played by FPS players like the majority of halo fans.
Yeah that is true, but seeing how friends play MCC on windows store and I play MCC on steam, I have way less issues on Steam than they do. My friend wasn't able to play the other day after 3 hours of trying to get it start, game wouldn't boot up, I booted mine up no problem. It was working the day before because we both played. WIndows Store has issues.
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
IMO a mobile halo wars is a more intersting idea at this moment than a HW3.
You think a mobile version would be better? Why do you say that? I think HW2 on steam would be a great idea
I think that a mobile game is a good way to attract new people for the franchise. Halo on steam would be great way to let newcomers know all the games. HW and HW2 on steam is a way to create a public that could play a possibile HW3 game. But make a HW3 with our actual scenario is a error, in my opinion. We need make Real Time Strategy gamers embrace halo wars before making a new game. Halo Wars is a very good game but can't survive just beeing played by FPS players like the majority of halo fans.
Yeah that is true, but seeing how friends play MCC on windows store and I play MCC on steam, I have way less issues on Steam than they do. My friend wasn't able to play the other day after 3 hours of trying to get it start, game wouldn't boot up, I booted mine up no problem. It was working the day before because we both played. WIndows Store has issues.
Well, Microsoft made some mistakes with halo franchise in the last years. When You think that halo spartan assalt and halo spartan strike never were launched in android devices because microsoft made it to windows phone you need to think about the gigantic amount of players that never gonna play these amazing games. I hope that thing change with this new videogame generation starting.
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
IMO a mobile halo wars is a more intersting idea at this moment than a HW3.
You think a mobile version would be better? Why do you say that? I think HW2 on steam would be a great idea
I think that a mobile game is a good way to attract new people for the franchise. Halo on steam would be great way to let newcomers know all the games. HW and HW2 on steam is a way to create a public that could play a possibile HW3 game. But make a HW3 with our actual scenario is a error, in my opinion. We need make Real Time Strategy gamers embrace halo wars before making a new game. Halo Wars is a very good game but can't survive just beeing played by FPS players like the majority of halo fans.
Yeah that is true, but seeing how friends play MCC on windows store and I play MCC on steam, I have way less issues on Steam than they do. My friend wasn't able to play the other day after 3 hours of trying to get it start, game wouldn't boot up, I booted mine up no problem. It was working the day before because we both played. WIndows Store has issues.
Well, Microsoft made some mistakes with halo franchise in the last years. When You think that halo spartan assalt and halo spartan strike never were launched in android devices because microsoft made it to windows phone you need to think about the gigantic amount of players that never gonna play these amazing games. I hope that thing change with this new videogame generation starting.
Yeah, I had a windows phone when it first came out, yeah never again. They did mess up a lot, but maybe reason they have the fans test out the games now with flights and listen to us more than ever before. It's showing but they still are a long ways away until things are fixed
Now, even the main story of HALO,
H4, MCC, H5 continue to be unpopular
The HW2 is half-censored. This is a fact.
HALO is not popular enough to make spin-off games
I am making a topic by remastering HALO of the Bungie era now
It ’s not a positive situation.
But if HALO Infinite can bring HALO back to life ...
I think there is a possibility of HW3.
Everything depends on Infinite
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
IMO a mobile halo wars is a more intersting idea at this moment than a HW3.
You think a mobile version would be better? Why do you say that? I think HW2 on steam would be a great idea
I think that a mobile game is a good way to attract new people for the franchise. Halo on steam would be great way to let newcomers know all the games. HW and HW2 on steam is a way to create a public that could play a possibile HW3 game. But make a HW3 with our actual scenario is a error, in my opinion. We need make Real Time Strategy gamers embrace halo wars before making a new game. Halo Wars is a very good game but can't survive just beeing played by FPS players like the majority of halo fans.
Yeah that is true, but seeing how friends play MCC on windows store and I play MCC on steam, I have way less issues on Steam than they do. My friend wasn't able to play the other day after 3 hours of trying to get it start, game wouldn't boot up, I booted mine up no problem. It was working the day before because we both played. WIndows Store has issues.
Well, Microsoft made some mistakes with halo franchise in the last years. When You think that halo spartan assalt and halo spartan strike never were launched in android devices because microsoft made it to windows phone you need to think about the gigantic amount of players that never gonna play these amazing games. I hope that thing change with this new videogame generation starting.
Yeah, I had a windows phone when it first came out, yeah never again. They did mess up a lot, but maybe reason they have the fans test out the games now with flights and listen to us more than ever before. It's showing but they still are a long ways away until things are fixed
I had a Windows Phone and was probably one of the last holdouts when Microsoft killed the platform (I've since moved on to Android). I was really happy when Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike came out, as it gave me a good Halo game to play on my phone, and I played it a lot. I hate it that 343 Industries never ported either one to Android, but they did bring them both to PC and iOS (and even Spartan Assault to Xbox 360/One), so I guess that's something.

As far as Halo Wars 3 goes, I would love to see it. I really liked the first two, and I think having a quality series of first-party RTS games on Xbox is a selling point for the platform. That said, I know that Halo Wars 2 (reportedly) didn't sell that well, but I think that is going to matter less in the future as Microsoft looks to transition Xbox to a subscription-based model via Game Pass.
Oakspear wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
ouv wrote:
IMO a mobile halo wars is a more intersting idea at this moment than a HW3.
You think a mobile version would be better? Why do you say that? I think HW2 on steam would be a great idea
I think that a mobile game is a good way to attract new people for the franchise. Halo on steam would be great way to let newcomers know all the games. HW and HW2 on steam is a way to create a public that could play a possibile HW3 game. But make a HW3 with our actual scenario is a error, in my opinion. We need make Real Time Strategy gamers embrace halo wars before making a new game. Halo Wars is a very good game but can't survive just beeing played by FPS players like the majority of halo fans.
Yeah that is true, but seeing how friends play MCC on windows store and I play MCC on steam, I have way less issues on Steam than they do. My friend wasn't able to play the other day after 3 hours of trying to get it start, game wouldn't boot up, I booted mine up no problem. It was working the day before because we both played. WIndows Store has issues.
Well, Microsoft made some mistakes with halo franchise in the last years. When You think that halo spartan assalt and halo spartan strike never were launched in android devices because microsoft made it to windows phone you need to think about the gigantic amount of players that never gonna play these amazing games. I hope that thing change with this new videogame generation starting.
Yeah, I had a windows phone when it first came out, yeah never again. They did mess up a lot, but maybe reason they have the fans test out the games now with flights and listen to us more than ever before. It's showing but they still are a long ways away until things are fixed
I had a Windows Phone and was probably one of the last holdouts when Microsoft killed the platform (I've since moved on to Android). I was really happy when Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike came out, as it gave me a good Halo game to play on my phone, and I played it a lot. I hate it that 343 Industries never ported either one to Android, but they did bring them both to PC and iOS (and even Spartan Assault to Xbox 360/One), so I guess that's something.

As far as Halo Wars 3 goes, I would love to see it. I really liked the first two, and I think having a quality series of first-party RTS games on Xbox is a selling point for the platform. That said, I know that Halo Wars 2 (reportedly) didn't sell that well, but I think that is going to matter less in the future as Microsoft looks to transition Xbox to a subscription-based model via Game Pass.
Yeah, weird they didn't do android, but PC and xbox is fine with me! It's playable for sure on either way!

I never played the first one to be honest. I only tried Halo Wars 2 because I noticed I didn't have any stats for it on this site. I suck really bad at it lol I'll stick to the FPS games
I think Halo Wars is one of those franchises that isn't popular enough to warrant a frequent sequel. Look at the time between HW and HW2. Now that all Xbox Studios games are going to be Xbox and PC I do feel the likelihood of HW3 has slightly increased.

Maybe we'll get a tease next year, after Infinite has released and MS needs more Halo to hold people over. Also: Age of Empires IV... I bet that if that game can resurrect classic RTS on PC a new Halo Wars is first to follow.
I'd love to have a third game. The story was open ended enough that we could easily have a third Halo Wars set on the Ark.
hello monitor, I agree a lot on the idea of ​​seeing another halo wars because
thanks to this type of game the story of Halo can be greatly expanded!
my most sincere greetings
Ciao!
There needs to be more of a overlaying story, space combat is a must and more camera angles would help.
I would definitely be interested in a Halo Wars 3. I wonder if characters/elements from HW2 will make an appearance in Infinite? I sincerely hope they don't botch HW3 like they did with the campaign/plot of Halo 5, and don't have the persistent issue with loss of campaign/Phoenix Log saved data from HW2.
Halo Wars 3 would be an instant pre-order for me. I think bringing hw2 to steam with cross play would revive the game and have more people interested with the series. Many people who uses steam still don't know about hw2. And then we can have the mighty 3 cross play from the release.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5