Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Will we ever get new campaign missions?

OP iOxygen xYz

Will we ever get a whole new campaign or some new missions to the existing one? I'm a big halo wars campaign fanatic and would love to indulge in some more missions. Longer and better ones that is!
Hi we've already announced that in addition to new leaders, the season pass will include a special 2-mission campaign addition. It'll be coming later this Summer.
ske7ch wrote:
Hi we've already announced that in addition to new leaders, the season pass will include a special 2-mission campaign addition. It'll be coming later this Summer.
Not to sound entitled or anything, But it's only 2 missions? Is there a link with more info I could read?
ske7ch wrote:
Alright awesome, that's great to hear, I'm looking forward to that. So can we just be expecting 2 new missions (like regular 20 minute missions or special long ones?), and not like a whole new campaign, like a banished one or flood one? Will we need to wait for Halo Wars 3, assuming there is one, for a new campaign?

Thank you for your time replying. Your information is greatly appreciated.
ske7ch wrote:
Not to sound entitled or anything, But it's only 2 missions? Is there a link with more info I could read?
They may only be two missions but we have no idea if they'll be lengthy missions. Plus twos better thank none.
ske7ch wrote:
They may only be two missions but we have no idea if they'll be lengthy missions. Plus twos better thank none.
I'm really looking forward to the story dlc, so it's just a bit disappointing to hear it's only 2 missions. I was expecting at least 4, but i guess that was just wishful thinking. I'll happily take 2 over none.
ske7ch wrote:
I'm really looking forward to the story dlc, so it's just a bit disappointing to hear it's only 2 missions. I was expecting at least 4, but i guess that was just wishful thinking. I'll happily take 2 over none.
I could've sworn they mentioned mini-campaigns as dlc before. Having that cut down to just 2 missions is disheartening.
Depends how great the 2 missions Are, I would rather have two great missions over 5 just thrown together ones. Quality over quantity everyone!