Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Windows Store Halo Wars Customers Got Scammed.

OP EcchiCatgirl

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
i beg to differ halo wars is still alive i think... i bought the halo wars w10 edition and multiplayer wont even work but that aside yes my point is not valid eckks dee its everyday bro with the fidget spinner flo
XXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDD
Seems legit.
yes
Honestly, I just play the game alone, so i don't really care
Why did this thread get revived?
But no one is spending $210 on Halo Wars 2 lmfao. You spent $80 for Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2 season pass, and Halo Wars 1 DE. You get to play this on the Xbox One and Windows 10, both copies for $80, buy it on Win10 you get a free Xbox copy, buy it on the Xbox One you get a free Windows 10 copy. Plain and simple.

As for Steam, you bought a $20 Halo Wars 1 DE where the graphics are the same and nothing is different, so honestly I don't quite get what you were getting at with that..
Nighterlev wrote:
Why did this thread get revived?
But no one is spending $210 on Halo Wars 2 lmfao. You spent $80 for Halo Wars 2, Halo Wars 2 season pass, and Halo Wars 1 DE. You get to play this on the Xbox One and Windows 10, both copies for $80, buy it on Win10 you get a free Xbox copy, buy it on the Xbox One you get a free Windows 10 copy. Plain and simple.

As for Steam, you bought a $20 Halo Wars 1 DE where the graphics are the same and nothing is different, so honestly I don't quite get what you were getting at with that..
The difference between Steam and Microsoft store versions is population. You'll never find anyone on the Microsoft store version. Steam has frequents and multiple Discord servers.
Nighterlev wrote:
Excluding population, the Windows Store version is still inferior.
Nighterlev wrote:
The difference between Steam and Microsoft store versions is population. You'll never find anyone on the Microsoft store version. Steam has frequents and multiple Discord servers.
Nighterlev wrote:
Excluding population, the Windows Store version is still inferior.
Of course. That's the only thing, because more people use Steam then they do the Windows 10 store. Not to mention when it came out on Steam you still couldn't buy Halo Wars DE stand alone (for some unknown reason) so of course the Steam version has a higher population. Although it doesn't make sense to me why they don't allow Windows users to play with Steam users though, or Xbox users to play with PC and Steam users etc all at the same time, having it become the 1st game in history to ever fully support a 3-way cross platform game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3